Sign in to follow this  
Fly Boy

LOST S3E18 *WARNING SPOILERS*

WTF?Why does that air plane bitch look familiar to meAnd why the f*ck is that russian eye patch guy back alive?And WTF does the airplane woman mean everyone on the plane was dead?ARGHHHHThey got me hooked!

I said it from day, they're all dead and in hell
So if there all dead alreadyWhat happened to that big african guy?

I said it from day, they're all dead and in hell
So if there all dead alreadyWhat happened to that big african guy?
Maybe they're in Purgatory and he has gone to hell now lol

He was drug lord posing as a priest, after he caused his brothers death.........he is going to hell bruv!

Dharma have powerful links in the real world and prob staged a fake plane crash cos they have the resources init. If people in the outside world think the survivors of flight 815 are dead then theyre not gonna go looking for them and so the island wont b found

^yep and kate must be preggarsthis episode was sh*twhys the 1 eye man backand where the f*ck are the others

the man with the patch said something about that u heal quicker on the island so maybe he didnt die ? i duno lol and i think the people who sent julliet are trying to cover up that there on survivors on the island.

episode was sh*t as usual.. also, the whole background idea of lost is the dharma initiative which is owned by that weapons company which wants to destroy the world or something. so why do they carry on with these sh*t story arcs about what happens to all the pregnant chicks - writers are on a menstrual ting clearly