Prodigy Free Today

Thun

Posd

Prodigy - HNIC

One of the GREATEST rap albums ever

*Bangs Veteran's Memorial*

+1

He'll be on that Illuminati rap tho but he's out, all that matters.

Said it before HNIC has some the best displays of braggadocio rap EVER.

Verse 2

GG

G

F

HGTH

ALL OF MY DUNS CONCEITED

FG

GFDG

YES!

• Upvote 1

Taken from SOHH

Dear Prodigy,

You suck.

I hate to say it, because you were my favorite emcee in the mid-90's. You were grimy. You were street. Your verses were hardcore and real.

What happened to you? What happened to the Prodigy who spit hot lava effortlessly on undeniable classics such as Infamous and Hell on Earth, in addition to other dope or semi-dope albums, such as Murda Muzik and HNIC, respectively.

I mean, even Free Agents and Amerikkka's Nightmare were okay albums. I'll even go as far as saying that Blood Money is a solid 3 mics, if you are rating it on the Source Mic Rating system. Not today's Source. Im talking about when the Source actually meant something. However, I digress.

You're a hypocrite. On Free Agents, you were spittin about "gettin that independent cake". Now you're bending over for 50 and letting him stroke your butthole (no homo. actually, on second thought: homo). Now all of a sudden, since you're G-Unit representing, you're rapping about how you're "V.I.Pee" and how "Curtis 'Billion Dollar Budget' Jackson" made you rich. Dont you realize that he's caking off this album probably 10 times what you are? And Jigga's STILL got money stacks bigger than you and you're new-found riches combined.

See, this is really what did it for me. Your verse on "Pearly Gates". How can you say:

"Now homie, if I go to hell, and you make it to the pearly gates/ tell the bossman we got beef/ and tell his only son I'ma see him when I see him/ and when I see him, I'ma beat him like the movie"

Now I understand fully the context that this "rhyme" (note the quotes because that bullshyte doesnt come close to rhyming) is supposed to be put in. But how can someone who gets robbed for his chain semi-annually, say that he is going to beat up Jesus Christ? Prodigy, you're one echelon above a little girl right now, so until you take off your tu-tu and your tiara, I would shut my mouth if I were you. You're no thug. You're a pathetic excuse for a rapper. Seriously. Half of the stuff that you spit doesnt rhyme. Havoc is a better lyricist than you now, and thats sad when you really think about it.

And whats up with disregarding your crew? No Noyd on the album, no Ty Nitty or anyone else from Infamous Mobb. All of G-Unit, though. I guess money does change people.

You used to be one of the nicest lyricists in the game. Unfortunately, 2Pac and Jigga were both right about you.

Thanks for nothing.

Disrespectfully yours,

Dennis

• Upvote 2

Guest Yilmaz

Dear Prodigy,

You suck.

I hate to say it, because you were my favorite emcee in the mid-90's. You were grimy. You were street. Your verses were hardcore and real.

What happened to you? What happened to the Prodigy who spit hot lava effortlessly on undeniable classics such as Infamous and Hell on Earth, in addition to other dope or semi-dope albums, such as Murda Muzik and HNIC, respectively.

HEAD ASPLODE