SMELLY PERSON @ WORK

Thizz

IS THIS A VIOLATION OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS??

THIS GUY f*ck*ng STINKS, IT’S NOT EVEN LIKE A BO SMELL IT’S WHERE HE DOESN’T WASH HIS CLOTHES AND WEARS THEM OVER AND OVER.

I HAVE TO SIT WITH MY HAND OVER MY NOSE ALL DAY.

ALL THE BIG BOSSES KNOW AND LAUGH ABOUT IT YET IT’S LIKE THEY’RE SCARED TO SAY SOMETHING TO HIM.

IT’S DEFINATLEY NOT MY PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING.

CAN I SUE?

P.S IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU'VE BEEN NICKED AND YOU DON'T GET CHARGED YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FINGER PRINTS TAKEN OFF THE DATABASE?

Guest Supreme Allah

maybe he doesnt notice it

aint no nice way to do it just tell him like, dude theres a wierd smell coming from u

he'll prob be so embarassed he'll fix up

unless he just doesnt care

maybe he doesnt notice it

aint no nice way to do it just tell him like, dude theres a wierd smell coming from u

he'll prob be so embarassed he'll fix up

unless he just doesnt care

I'VE STARTED DROPPING SLY COMMENTS ALL THE TIME.

OPENING THE WINDOW. ETC

Guest M12 Part 2

One guy who spits when he talks at my work and he LOVES to talk at some personal distance. I tried to take a step back once he followed me like we were doing the tango. I always try and make an excuse to leave rapid whn he starts talkin to me or palm him off on someone else. He's one of them guy who loves to talk ball and tv I'd entertain him if I didn't feel there was a danger of getting wetted up.

How these people don't know themselves is beyond me. You should know if you spit when you talk and take steps to prevent it. DPMO

Guest M12 Part 2

one fat dude in my department always seems to find a seat in front of me

guy smells like hot stew

Are you saying if he was placed on top of a plate of Tilda Basmati White rice you'd devour him?

• Upvote 7

bad breathe is the worst

one white friend i had who got me a job at Game, in Lakeside

this guy used to stay up all night smoking weed and cigerettes, then wake up 15 minutes before work started, and ask for a lift to work, used to get to his yard, mans barely out of bed just about sticking, his clothes on last minute and hes ready to role with out washing AT ALL

His BREATHE

urgh

I had to open the window

i quit within a month

he still works there, customers tolerance for bad breathe>>>>

Guest haze-e

Some chick at my workplace.

Jeez.

Its like she dont wash... EVER!

BO + Bad Breath + Cigarette Clothes = :rip: Jumper

Trust me. I had to take her to the side and tell her because it was killing the rest of the staff, but even now she still comes in sometimes with a less than righteous odour.

Ive known one girl since the age of 8 and she has smelt of BO ever since i first met her.

I've witnessed her come straight out the shower and she still had that mad smell, so I don't know whether it's cos she don't wash her armpit or it's some inherent disease?

the girl next to me is just another level. some neeky ting, obsessed with her hatred for jamaican and nigerian men. (shes black tho)

in reality i know shes a dirty ass slag.

one time she soiled her seat to shits when she was on her period. she covered it with tape and newspaper :unsure: as if that wdnt attract more attention

she has strong BO, clumsy as f*ck, blew up the microwave few weeks ago, has lost her security access card 7 times in 12 months, (a record)

but is so peng, yet wonders why she's just a lash and dash gash.

• Downvote 3

that is something else what low tolerance

as for smelly co workers, bring a topic about 'crazy' things u do in the shower EVERY morning, e.g. using things like soap, water, dettol -I use a splash of dettol does anyone else?

If its their clothes that are dirty then clean skin wont help much

One guy who spits when he talks at my work and he LOVES to talk at some personal distance. I tried to take a step back once he followed me like we were doing the tango. I always try and make an excuse to leave rapid whn he starts talkin to me or palm him off on someone else. He's one of them guy who loves to talk ball and tv I'd entertain him if I didn't feel there was a danger of getting wetted up.

How these people don't know themselves is beyond me. You should know if you spit when you talk and take steps to prevent it. DPMO

23mnfx1.png

Guest Supreme Allah

the girl next to me is just another level. some neeky ting, obsessed with her hatred for jamaican and nigerian men. (shes black tho)

in reality i know shes a dirty ass slag.

one time she soiled her seat to shits when she was on her period. she covered it with tape and newspaper :unsure: as if that wdnt attract more attention

she has strong BO, clumsy as f*ck, blew up the microwave few weeks ago, has lost her security access card 7 times in 12 months, (a record)

but is so peng, yet wonders why she's just a lash and dash gash.

she.. it.. hmmm

*turns round n walks out*