Next Year is Our Year

Guest THEREALTULSE

Guest THEREALTULSE

Have to say I am looking forward to next year more than anything, why? because of how strong our squad is going to be take for example; Henri Lansbury a midfielder who is tireless making his mark in the Championship would have died for a player of his ilk in Carling Cup Final along with Kyle Bartley who earnt a move to one of the roughest leagues in europe handling himself at the tender age of 18 in Old Firm Derbies looking a real rock against teams that play direct. Then you have Sanchez Watt whose a bit of a jeckyle and hyde player who on his day can be a match winner, the sort of player that creates a chance out nothing and would be handy addition to turn too on the subs bench whilst Francis Coquelin has been at the heart of a Lorient midfield breaking up play in one of the most athletic leagues around with a tireless worth ethic.I think this has been one of our best loan systems for a while in truth and we're going to have so much strength, quality and potential in depth with all the raw edges straitend out which has been different to our youth policy in recent years, we could go seriously deep in all four competitions if we keep the same base of players.We'll be bigger and stronger at the backWe'll be more creative, tirless in a much more bulkier midfieldWe'll have more variation from the wings, more pace and strength.Only thing we lack is a decent striker, I think Wenger is biding his time untill Afobe is ready in 2-3 years time and we may just have to settle with Vela or Chamakh for a while yet.Vermalen, Ramsey, Watt, Coquelin, Frimpong, JET, Lansbury, Miquel

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1