Jamie's Dream School, C4, Weds, 9pm / NOW

2deal2

Guest Supreme Allah

this motherf*cker is the reason they barred the burger/ice cream van from coming to our school

man used to get a triple burger, beef - chicken - beef and blueberry ice cream was the TITS, then they started selling stale tasteless stuff in the canteen

so he can eat a d*ck

Drop a synopsis for us lazy people.

Jamie Oliver brings together some of Britain's most inspirational individuals to see if they can persuade 20 young people who've left school with little to show for the experience to give education a second chance

Thanks bro.

Will catch it on demand.

i f*ck*ng hate this show

these kids are lost

they dont deserve ANY of the sh*t there getting

so stupid and ignorant,

they should change the format to the show to just putting these f*ckabouts in prison, might aswell f*ck*ng get used to it now

i know Drama students who would MURDER there own mothers in order to get taught by classical trained actors Simon Callow, or work with Dominc West

and the same goes for the other professionals they work with

shits disgusting, its like seeing some one on the dole their whole life on holiday in Dubai,

these kids do not have a clue who these people are, and dont care or appericate the opportunity they are getting

2h7lbio.png

• Upvote 1

i f*ck*ng hate this show

these kids are lost

they dont deserve ANY of the sh*t there getting

so stupid and ignorant,

they should change the format to the show to just putting these f*ckabouts in prison, might aswell f*ck*ng get used to it now

i know Drama students who would MURDER there own mothers in order to get taught by classical trained actors Simon Callow, or work with Dominc West

and the same goes for the other professionals they work with

shits disgusting, its like seeing some one on the dole their whole life on holiday in Dubai,

these kids do not have a clue who these people are, and dont care or appericate the opportunity they are getting

2h7lbio.png

from the couple of times I tried to watch this program this was the impression I got.... had to change channels in disgust.... f*ck them and their useless parents :arrow:

• Upvote 2

finished watching this farce

cs these pickney being a waste of life, f*ck the parents.

Thats exactly what the producers of the show wanted you to say.

the real f*ckery is all these useless human guinea pig experiment shows

what benefit did this show have on reality apart from provide a certain class an opinion of people?

jamie oliver and channel 4 can go f*ck themselves, not the parents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mate you have some serious anger issues, are you depressed? every topic i enter you are crying like a bitch about something or other. you want some milk?

anger issues? what about the people who were in here cussing the kids on the show with alot more anger?

i think thats your role mate.. how are you and your mentee captain planet doing? jog off a

• Downvote 1