FAO WOMEN OF THE FORUM.....

Kim

definatly not true radio, i like a partner to be in sync with my every move, women have the ability to dominate me, where as i would never

let a man, ok, if im feeling horny and i played the part i will enjoy the sex but it doesnt mean anything, i have male freinds sometimes when

im in the mood i will let him f*ck me but thats becuase im having a good day, if im having the shittest day ever il just blaze a spliff with them,,thats all, i cant emotionaly get attached and that isnt the ingrediants of a good sex life isit?

btw i am not a hoe, im just real, ive had tight male freinds who i used to f*ck, im sure many girls on here had thoose, sooooo dont be hypocrites.

love it when females say vagina

for some reason

I get the same thing when they say p*ssy

gotta agree, i should be disgusted by the vulgarness, but it just works in reverse,

My dog is Bitch and you lot are disgusting.

thats no way to talk about a beloved family pet

malika you prefer to scissor than receive the good wood?

whats so great about fanny rubbing?

the way u put this makes me cringe

and dont ask big woman questions like that, all i will say is i will cum in under a minute if im f*ck*ng a hot black girl, in most postitions i dont care, aslong as it feels good.

• Downvote 1