FAO WOMEN OF THE FORUM.....

Kim

such a huge amout of neeks on this forum nowadays, does it matter how i type, im i addressing the queen, is this a formal enviroment ?

does everything i say and write on here influence my day to day life?

think about that, then try that one again, cus tbh i have realised ur on this forum to try and impress u must be!!! what else would u ask that for,,,

im rushing to anser phone calls and cooking dinner, playin poker etc, my life doesnt revolve around this so i really dont giv a sh*t if im typing informal its an informal forum u twat

Guest TimeBomb

f*ckin foul, this woman has a personality disorder and u all just egging her on, she needs psychiatric help.

I didnt realise doctors can diagnos personality disorders over the internet on a forum, and lmfao at this though, in what way shape or form do

i have an illness?

depression, drug and alcohol abuse, gambling, recklessness and sexual promiscuity are all symptoms of borderline personality disorder, from what u write on here u seem to suffer from all these traits, u need a psychiatric assessment so you can get the help u need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait I did read

im rushing to anser phone calls and cooking dinner, playin poker

LMAO :lol:

women can multi-task you know.....what i cant check up on the dinner, be on the phone and play poker at the same time.

is that what ur saying?

Guest TimeBomb

Dont try that one timebomb, im no more depressed than you are, as for gambling, what i play poker for play chips and i have a disorder??

LOL are you stupid?

no not stupid just offering advice, do what u will with it.

• Downvote 1

errrrrrrrrrrrr f*ck off, about advice you smelly paki, you dont know me and u never will know me so kno that and go away u dirty bitch------

dont know y people are negging me..

if you had a paki, trying to tell you ur depressed u will react the same way....

dirty dogs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest THEREALTULSE

GreyGoose is just entitled to live her life as how she fits just like the rest of us, she's not a lesser member of the public because she has a disorder.

Guest THEREALTULSE

kaygee is the premiscious one not me.

Kaygee's the classiest girl out of all of you, she has style in ubundance.

Grey, something you could only dream off.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

errrrrrrrrrrrr f*ck off, about advice you smelly paki, you dont know me and u never will know me so kno that and go away u dirty bitch------

dont know y people are negging me..

if you had a paki, trying to tell you ur depressed u will react the same way....

dirty dogs

tumblr_lhw6wsXr811qzq4n3o1_500.jpg