Broadband

MEIRELES.

@macz www.broadbandchoices.co.uk gives you reviews aswell, but lets you know best deals for your area.

From what i've heard Plusnet and EE are a no go - they're pretty much all ran by BT anyway just at a lower quality of service if we're going by the reviews. I've gone with BT for the new place im moving into.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

@macz www.broadbandchoices.co.uk gives you reviews aswell, but lets you know best deals for your area.

From what i've heard Plusnet and EE are a no go - they're pretty much all ran by BT anyway just at a lower quality of service if we're going by the reviews. I've gone with BT for the new place im moving into.

Yeah Plusnet are a joke.  I am leaving them soon as my contract runs out next month.  They also said I need to pay £30 migration fee if I am leaving them or BT. 

I have done a pre contract with Virgin Fibre 100mb  £30 a month

Seriously fuck sky! 

I have been paying them for a service where I was only getting 5% speed of what I should be getting. I'm talking like 1mbs download speed. Called them so many times and all they could say was "sorry it's the area you are in"... But 1mbps though!???!!?

Moved to virgin, got the 100mbs for £30 and loving life now.

yeah virgin is the way forward, I had to call them up, they were saying the property I was looking at was unavailable as they havent got to that area yet, but literally across the road you can have virgin there. One is a house and one is a flat, so that may have somethign to do with it, but hopefully they'll come back to me tomorrow with good news

New builds can be a pain in the arse for broadband. Like you would think developers would let broadband companies wire up the buildings during construction in this day and age.

My last flat I was struggling with 1mbps sky until some new company called Hyperoptic installed fibre cables in 2016.

On 2017-7-4 at 8:06 AM, Afroman said:

Yeah Plusnet are a joke.  I am leaving them soon as my contract runs out next month.  They also said I need to pay £30 migration fee if I am leaving them or BT. 

I have done a pre contract with Virgin Fibre 100mb  £30 a month

the fuck am i paying 32 for 60MB for?

might leave them actually been having issues recently, might see if vodafone will hook me up