Sign in to follow this  
Frost

grime Latest Mixtapes

Whats your top 3 fave track out of the most recent-ish mixtapes.Ny'sSomething realNo1 ever caredWillowIm virtually feeling the whole mixtape bar a few.Frisco'sTime is rightAiya NapaGrime musicAdd yours.

Frisco - back to the lab 209 frisco-where do we go 10 frisco - ayia napa story (ft_skepta_and_trim)14-frisco - hustle hard remix (ft_impulse_and_dimples)roll deep - R+Rcelebratestampersroll deep regular

Trimbal - Soulfood Vol.1Don't TalkBut I StillSweetboyYoung Dot - The Begining Get Out Of The HoodGot My Head Screwed OnSouth Salute

Guest SHO FACE GOON

FRISCO:back with a banggrime musicayia nappa storyi could name alot more than just 3 aswell

Nys:real or fake ft jme n ghettsno one ever cared ( u dun sick on this production frost, i play this tune bare)something so real.

What's the name of that Wiley beat from Hustle Hard remix, it's the same beat from that Runway track by Scorcher isn't it? Big beat, can't see how anyone can say Wiley is slippin, man's been ON POINT for about 6 months now.

What's the name of that Wiley beat from Hustle Hard remix, it's the same beat from that Runway track by Scorcher isn't it? Big beat, can't see how anyone can say Wiley is slippin, man's been ON POINT for about 6 months now.
Aprill Fools

Aprill Fools
Thanks. Does anyone know if it's going to be on Tunnel 6?

Not sure bruv the beat has been floating around on forums and msn for 6 months now. Ask around you'll probably be able to get it.Got released on vynil if i'm right aswell.

resize ur avatorsome piss take size
i knowill fix it tmoz.its unnecessarily hench.

Yeah roll deeps was swag boy gave a listen to the first 3 trackswhich was f*ckin beyond shiteWatch Torres will come if we want him. He loves Liverpool