'As me come out of the house me a think and me a wonder What police officers could want with Smiley Culture'?'

Mame Biram Diouf

Welcome to Justice 4 Smiley Culture.Entrepreneur and musical legend David Emmanuel aka Smiley Culture died on the 15th March 2011 in police custody under suspicious circumstances.

This group and this campaign is to seek the absolute truth and justice about his death on behalf of his family, friends and all those who loved the man and his music.

Please post, share and spread the word but remember that justice is best pursued with intelligence, dignity and relentlessness.

Facebook Group: [email protected]

Twitter page: www.twitter.com/justice4smiley . Tweet with #justice4smiley

If your not here you failed.

If you don't march on the 16th of april you should just f*ck off.

More to follow

:/

Tbh I was disappointed.

I kind of feel let down by the elders who put this conference together. Ok they will be a march but surely this should have been better organised & structured nah? I wasn't expecting to hear lyrics & wrongs the po po had done to us. We all know this, I would have liked us to plan to put all our resources together, organise ourselves so if a next Smiley situation occurs we get to the bottom of it swiftly. Set something up for all of us to use, groups of solicitors, doctors, media experts, proper event organisers, bloggers, business owners etc.

Seriously do you think if this suspicous death happened to a Mr Bielschowsky we'd still be asking questions? Those 4 officers won't have been dealt with yet? Imprisoned?

I actually e-mailed the family/sent a message via FB to offer ways we could use this event to enpower us all in Smiley's memory. Thus far I got air but I will keep trying, never have we had a better opportuntity to unite & fight for all of us & our futures.

/

Back in the days we won't have stood for this sh*t but now coz we think we're free, believe equality exists, we getting money etc WHICH may I add we spend to keep them in control we think it's all bless?

Smh

• Upvote 2

Guest Yilmaz

I actually e-mailed the family/sent a message via FB to offer ways we could use this event to enpower us all in Smiley's memory. Thus far I got air but I will keep trying, never have we had a better opportuntity to unite & fight for all of us & our futures.

LOL man said en-power ya na

try tek di sintin for energy

• Downvote 2