'As me come out of the house me a think and me a wonder What police officers could want with Smiley Culture'?'

Mame Biram Diouf

Mohammed bin Duhri, 20, 20/10/03, Pr, Palestinian asylum seeker found hanged at Belmarsh maximum security prison. He had been held at Dover Immigration Removal Centre but after he allegedly assaulted a guard he was moved to Belmarsh. Three prison officers were suspended after they allegedly filed reports saying he was alive and well when he was already dead.

I swear these cunts are the worst some guy died of a heart attack after we came back from court when i was there they just left him to die no first aid no nothing.

Guest Lemons

Zahid Mubarek, 19, 23/3/00, Pr, Victim of a racist attack in his cell at Feltham Young Offenders Institute; he was just 12 hours from being released; the attack left Zahid with massive head injuries and he died five days later, His assailant, his cellmate, 19-year-old Robert Joseph Stewart, was jailed for life for his murder in November 2000

I remember that one from the news. Terrible story, poor bastard.

Kurious I knew the numbers were high BUT NOT THAT HIGH! f*ck*ng hell! The 0 prosecution stat says it all.

I haven't gone through all the names & I don't want to assume they all black so can you confirm if it is or it's a mixture of all races.

Guest TimeBomb

Adel Muftah El-Hage, 29,16/3/03, Pr, Found electrocuted at Woodhill (category A) prison. Adel, a Libyan, was on remand after being arrested and charged in February 2003 with the murder of his wife, Salma Abusedra. At pre-trial hearings he had begged the judge to send him to Saudi Arabia so that he could face the death penalty, but had been refused.

odd

how the f*ck do u get electrocuted in prison?

Shkander Singh, 37, 19/09/94, Po, Died in Stewart Street police station (Glasgow); Had been heard shouting and crying in cell but was ignored, Heart Failure

Heartless guys !!

Oluwashiji Lapite, 34, 16/12/94, Po, Died during a struggle with police officers from Stoke Newington police station, Unlawful Killing. In June 1998 the CPS reaffirmed its decision not to prosecute the officers involved.

Typical.

Peter Austin, 30, 30/01/97, Po, Found hanged in Brentford magistrates court, Lack of care contributed to accidental death

Man couldnt even wait for the verdict.

/

Some of them are faaacked.