Woman!

Skola

Men have to make more effort with woman than woman have to with men.I dont mean sex (even tho thats generally true) i mean in all aspects of life.Even within families.All the woman around me get moody and angry and im patient with them but the second i switch or IM in a mood for sum reason...They get annoyed at ME for being annoyed!This has happened twice in the last 2 days.Double f*ckin standards i tells ye!I had to sit down with my girlfriend and tell her "you need to be more patient with me, when your moody i try my best to be patient and help you but wen its the other way around you just get pissed off"at least she agreed shed make more of an effort.i swear if women were men for a day, they would appreciate us a lot more.

Could you men imagine if you went out dressed up criss and cars full of chicks were hollerin at you with the windows down. Sayin "AY MAN, CUM OVER HERE, CUM WE TALK, CUM LETS GO FOR A WALK".... If i got chirpsed every time i went to a busy place... THANK YOU LORD for making me maleIf i was female i dun know i'd be a big slosh (NO BUMBACLART HOMO)