LONDON

Kim

the arrogance and patriotism in here is reaching disgusting levels

you lot are going on just like the americans do

'oh we run the uk world'

'everyone loves a london american accent'

plus

if we are talking getting love for being a certain nationality / having a certain accent then Scotland > England hands down

but really its nothing to brag about because they (edit - americans) look at all of us like some novelty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Glasgow isn't even the best city in Scotland :arrow:

what you talking about?

i havnt stated any criteria

im just saying edinbro' >glasgow

glasgow is a shithole and the accent is swag

people want that sean connery accent not that rab c nesbit one

if we are talking getting love for being a certain nationality / having a certain accent then Scotland > England hands down

LOLWUT

we need subtitles for you people

:lol: i seen that a few times ie some program about neds

what im saying is americans love off our accent more than urs

i got stopped in the street, in restraunts etc 'oh my god you guys are scattish?'

i AM starting to sound bitter tho but...come on ur city has the population of [russian accent]my country[/russian accent] :/

• Downvote 1

London is home, I definitely want it to stay as home but I like moving about.

PMSL

IN ANOTHER THREAD YOU ADMITTED U WERENT FROM THE BIG LDN

Y U BEGGIN MATE

this needs to be pulled up :lol:

This never happened.

Dunno why anyone would "beg" to be from Edmonton unless they were from Enfield.

• Downvote 1

also london

every f*ck*ng ends is like leicester or newcastle

how many f*ck*ng ends

i can go clubbing in about 50 different places, i can go snooker, pub, cinema, shopping, swimming and a whole heap of other madness in about 50 f*ck*ng ends the size of leicester

lol imagine the huge variable differences, thursday night in croyden for the cheap sluts to new cross or dalston for the posh trendy tings to kent or watford for the flithy white hoes to west end for the tourists and standard chicks to mayfair for high class hoes

fackin hell the feeling of driving past feds looking bait but them just crackin joke and doin their own thing, london swag rubs off on them and london feds got more important things

lol at getting stopped with croe on you and getting it given back to you, think that sh*t would happen up north :lol:

lol at the amount of madness i see ery day, cyclists fighting with pedestrians, people gettin banged out on the bus, bouncers layin drunk niggaz out, yard women fighting in tkmaxx, nittys selling ipods lappys etc, northern man watch this sh*t on youtube

CO SIGN TO LIVE AND DIE IN LONDON A PLACE TO BE HAHAHAHAH

SOMETIMES I HATE LONDON, BUT I END UP APPRECIATE THE CITY EVEN MORE, THE LONGER I LIVE HERE. FROM THE DAGGERING MOMENTS( HAVING FUN AT CARNIVAL, WHO IN HERE REMEMBERS ME POSTING A PARAGRAPH IN HERE ABOUT DAGGERING BITCHES LMAO) , TO COLLEGE AND SEEING CHARACTERS, I MEAN FOR,RECENTLY END UP BEING ARRESTED FOR BEING REBELLIOUS AND METROPOLITAN POLICE TRYING TO CRACK JOKES AT THE STATION

• Upvote 2

REMEMBER FROM GOING TO COLLEGE IN INNER CITY AREA IN SOUTH WEST LONDON, THIS BIG BLACK MAN CAME TO COLLEGE LOOKING LIKE HE WANTED TO ROB EVERYONE FROM MY CLASS, IM LIKE WTF IS THIS NIGGA STRUTTING LIKE HES REAL G. I THINK LONDON HAS THE BEST CHARACTERS, I SEEN THE MOST FUNNY CHARACTERS IN LONDON COMPARE TO OTHER CITY BESIDE BIRMZ.

• Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

REMEMBER FROM GOING TO COLLEGE IN INNER CITY AREA IN SOUTH WEST LONDON, THIS BIG BLACK MAN CAME TO COLLEGE LOOKING LIKE HE WANTED TO ROB EVERYONE FROM MY CLASS, IM LIKE WTF IS THIS NIGGA STRUTTING LIKE HES REAL G.

From that

I THINK LONDON HAS THE BEST CHARACTERS, I SEEN THE MOST FUNNY CHARACTERS IN LONDON COMPARE TO OTHER CITY BESIDE BIRMZ.

To that

Lols

Guest Supreme Allah

London has it's strong points ie nightlife, culture but it has it's drawbacks ie general cuntishness of the residents ( you people treat each other like sh*t so much you don't even realise it), sh*t living conditions if you haven't got money, ridiculous cost of living.

For me London is a place I just like to visit now and then but I couldn't live there.

You always hear people outside of London saying this.

Can you elaborate how Londoners treat other people like sh*t?

everyones just out for them selves.

said before me n my boy went up west and while waiting for the bus i just started saying hello to random people walking past and out of about 50, only about 2 replied, the rest acted like i wasnt even there (yes i know its an odd thing to do, and yea a black kid at night isnt really approachable)

another time i was walking to the station just to use the bridge to get to the other side and it was rush hour everyone was coming out, near the station about 80m away there was this couple, wasted as f*ck at like 5pm and they couldnt even walk, just kept falling over, every single person walked past and i was the onl person to offer assistance, i put their arms round my shoulders n walked them to the station, one guy come up to me and saying thats the first time hes seen anyone help some random person in a long time.

never really knew my neighbours, here i know them all, when i walk the road up here people just smile and say hello or just nod and friendly when asking for directions, had problems doing that in London people would just walk past like u aint even there.

another time some guy threw up on the tube and everyone was just staring at him, i had a bottle of water so i just passed that onto him nt really much to check if someones alright, Londoners will just stand and observe if something is happening, not talkin big beef, even small stuff they wont do sh*t.

i aint even social, i like the convinience of London, but there seems to be a better atmosphere here,

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1