Staring at Breasts/Cleavage

Mic Man

As summer will be round the corner, I think this thread will soon be very relevant as the girls start striping off: :D To the men: If you're talking to a girl and notice her cleavage, do you find it hard to then start concentrating on her eyes? Do you care if she notices you looking at her breast?Personally, if its any chick I don't care, but today at work I was talking to one of the managers and her shirt was slightly undone. I kept telling myself don't look at her cleavage, but the more I told myself not to, the more difficult it became. From her point of view, it must have looked like my eyes were doing a madness :D To the females: What are your thoughts when guys are looking down at your breasts instead of your face?

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

if i seriously think about what i do, im a creep, id stare and not even care if they noticedi do it to my female coworker, but she has some tattoo on her chest n never does the top button up so its there for me to see, i will not look away.maybe with like women in their 30's or whatever in a formal environment ill try not to, but i have the attention span of a flea

I notice after a while, I was convinced a few years ago that I kept attracting short guys because their eyes were onlevel with my cleavage and they didnt even have to pretend, then again though, tall man get the birds eye viewI really dont mind if you take a peek, its when Im having a conversation and the guy is blatantly licking his lips or just giving delayed responses with :D expression, thats when I think fix up, they're just titties you have seen em all your life

I never wear low cut topsi dnt like that kind of attentionone time at the age of 14, dno if i told u guys but this guy groped me, on the road, some dirty old manan my top wasnt even low, it wasnt even LOW
That's deep. Did he just go carry on walking down the road after like it was normal?
  • Upvote 1

he was on a bikeand i was walking, going toward eachother and he stopped got off the bike and reached outan he goes 'u got nice titty eeee?'and i was shockedcarried on walkin where i was go onthen he called after me 'where u going?........see you later yh?'

Guest M12 Part 2

can you define grope. A lot of women like to cry wolf these days/if you're talking that real talk. I sympathise with you. that kinda stuff is deep especially when youre a younger and your not confident with your body/intimate with people yet

rah thats peak. did you tell your parents/report it.
nah because at the time i thought my mum would be cross with me that i didn't react or say something to himi havn even told my mum up til nowthink i told couple of my friends, left it at that

I have a pretty large chest, i used to try and cover them up by wearing high necked tops/dresses to not feel like im 'on show' but then i look like a frumpy square. The only time it bothers me is at work when its creepy men in the showroom, if im walking down the street and i see someone looking then its no big deal as i will look at another girls boobs if they are bouncing away. i may even look down at my own chest and crack a smile, boobs are great.
:oI wana buss on ur tits
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
rah thats peak. did you tell your parents/report it.
nah because at the time i thought my mum would be cross with me that i didn't react or say something to himi havn even told my mum up til nowthink i told couple of my friends, left it at that
i suppose you should just look at it as things could have been a lot worse. Its a mad world we live in where a young girl cant even walk road on her own without being harrassed. The psychology behind this stuff is really deep, you felt bad about it and ashamed and this man probably just went home and had chicken and chips or moved to the next victim. The whole time you were the victim and he was the offenderI hope if i have daughter this kinda sh*t never happens to her or she tells me so i can make sure the guy catches some pain

You was put in that group for a reason. Your disgusting, i don't know how you think these things in your head and type them out. Yes this is a only a forum but theres a time and a place and the jokes about illness and abuse are just not funny. Keep it to yourself you low life.

• Upvote 1