Staring at Breasts/Cleavage

Mic Man

I never wear low cut topsi dnt like that kind of attentionone time at the age of 14, dno if i told u guys but this guy groped me, on the road, some dirty old manan my top wasnt even low, it wasnt even LOW
aren't you like and A or B cup size?/If you have big lil's then i'll look, the bigger they are the baiter i'll look.If they're hanging out or you're wearing clothing that obviously accentuates them, then i'll stare to my hearts content.
  • Upvote 4

I never wear low cut topsi dnt like that kind of attentionone time at the age of 14, dno if i told u guys but this guy groped me, on the road, some dirty old manan my top wasnt even low, it wasnt even LOW
aren't you like and A or B cup size?/If you have big lil's then i'll look, the bigger they are the baiter i'll look.If they're hanging out or you're wearing clothing that obviously accentuates them, then i'll stare to my hearts content.
i dno where ur getting this fromhave u ever seen my chest?chump

chump u kno
  • Upvote 1

y are women so unnecessarily defensiveare you insecure or ashamed of your chest? cuz i only asked a questioni saw the same pic of you that most people have on this forum saw. in which you look slim and like you have a average/less than average sizeed chestIf that's not you then that's not youi swear these venting thread regulars

pretty stupid to say i dnt wear low cut tops if i have nothing to showur trying to sendim generally a modest dresser so only someone who sees me naked is really gna know whats going on
if you have big boobs then why would i say u got small ones? what typa sh*t send is that?i thought it was odd too, thats why i asked. to see if you were just odd or i had gotten it wrong.how are u gonna tell me what i really meant. Like u know sumthin i dn't, when it comes to my intentions.dumb bitchwe're not even sleeping together. I dn't need to have these type of arguments with you.i'm honestly sorry i sought to engage you in casual conversation.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

pretty stupid to say i dnt wear low cut tops if i have nothing to showur trying to sendim generally a modest dresser so only someone who sees me naked is really gna know whats going on
if you have big boobs then why would i say u got small ones? what typa sh*t send is that?i thought it was odd too, thats why i asked. to see if you were just odd or i had gotten it wrong.how are u gonna tell me what i really meant. Like u know sumthin i dn't, when it comes to my intentions.dumb bitchwe're not even sleeping together. I dn't need to have these type of arguments with you.i'm honestly sorry i sought to engage you in casual conversation.
fewrteterwterwfr
  • Downvote 1

you've got a problem still, i don't care what it is just don't project it on to me, you've got this bitch kind of tonei don't know who you are calling a dumb bitch
okaywhen i asked you a question, i didn't want to know the answer. i was just projecting...something...onto youi was sending. I then lied about it because i'm scared of you.you're not being defensive and all of this is warrantedeven though this is all written text, some how there is still sound and thus a "bitch tone". But u know all of this because u are not a dumb f*ck*ng bitch that took offence where none was meant.i'm sorry leave me alone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you've got a problem still, i don't care what it is just don't project it on to me, you've got this bitch kind of tonei don't know who you are calling a dumb bitch
okaywhen i asked you a question, i didn't want to know the answer. i was just projecting...something...onto youi was sending. I then lied about it because i'm scared of you.you're not being defensive and all of this is warrantedeven though this is all written text, some how there is still sound and thus a "bitch tone". But u know all of this because u are not a dumb f*ck*ng bitch that took offence where none was meant.i'm sorry leave me alone
why don't you just give it a restmoronur initial post was unnecessary and worthless, accept it, move on

Guest WAVESURFER
trust. clocked mum looking at my mrs chest. thought she was going to say something about what she was wearing
Nah, she was thinking "I reckon she's about the same cup size as my Eric".
  • Downvote 2