Is it wrong to be seein a chic and....

BlackaDaBerry

Guest Seriouss

Erm..... wrong by her maybe but if you are happy with it and she is not complaining then whats the problem?If, however, you like her and want it to be more than just a link I suggest you take her out once in a while before she gets bored or assumes you want nothing more.

here's what i find with chics i link....i'll take them out for the 1st time i meet them....then i go to their yard and f*ck dem.....after i've f*cked them they jus want the sex and even when we plan to go out it's like f*ck it lets just sex....and i don't go anywhere....then i get lazy and i don't bother plannin nuttin....it's just sex sex sex.....I was tellin my bredrin i don't take chics out and he told me i'm a wasteman if i dont....dat no girl will take u serious....and girls don't free up if u don't take them out....but i'm thinkin they free up anyway so why bother....and even sayin f*ck it lets just f*ck is their choice not mine innit....i usually go to their yard with my xbox or a few DVD anyway so they get to see all the new films and then get f*cked.....and i get to save my p.....its all good for me...but sometimes i do feel like a wasteman for not bringin chics out....but i'm like f*ck it they don't complain anyway....

^^^ basically ur meeting skets. if u still get the sex..then dont worry bout it. thats the hopeful end result for most guys who do take them out anyways. jus dont get used to it, when you start seeing more mature types. SHUT UP. only loose linkages can consistently do what u claim u do. who are you.. darren brown?

nah i don't link skets.....on a real....i can see why you would think that though...may i also add it's a bit difficult not to get used to suttin that is quite simply my way of life......i've only once had a problem with it.....if the chic made up noise about not goin out....i would take them it's not a problem.....i just really don't get it..mature if ur talkin women ur mums age.....i dont link chics under 25/ 24 the youngest......simple tings......mentally mature....responsible women......city women...regardless it's absoloutely impossible for every woman i link to be a sket or immature...i'll let u think what u want.....i know what i know...