DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A SLAVE?

Goddaz

Guest THEREALTULSE

Yes.

The amount of years we spend in education, keep having to prove to employers we're worthy of decent jobs.

The spread between classes is too big, we're living in a material society where people are judged on their income and age.

The pressure is too much for young people these days, expectations are too high.

The older generation are forgotten, their skills are out of date and have no hope.

• Upvote 5

no because my mind are spirit are free

why are u asking this question?

Do you mean your 'mind & spirit' is free?

I think our spirit 'maybe' free but our minds I'm not too sure about. I do know we are not in full control of it even though WE (black folk/other minorities) may like to think so.

/

Just edited the opening post to be more specific, I forgot before.

im relatively free, i live my life how i want, obviously i gotto conform in some ways... ie pay my taxes

So automatically that means your not a slave?

/

cos i dont conform to society

do my own thing added with some morals

Do you really though?

How can that be when it's all in the realm of a certain group of ppl who dictate the parametres in which you live?

1. person owned by another

2. person under the domination of another

No f*ck off

:lol:

It's not a one on one ting tbh. More:

1. Groups of people owned by another group of people.

2. Groups of people under the domination of another group of people.

Guest TimeBomb

im relatively free, i live my life how i want, obviously i gotto conform in some ways... ie pay my taxes

So automatically that means your not a slave?

Well yea, i feel as free as can be in this world we live, i dont feel pigeon holed cos of my race or religion

Of course im not 100% free, i have to abide by the laws of the government and the rules of my religion, but living in london i have it pretty good compared to a lot of people in the world.

yes.

ive said this before but i will say it again, we are ALL economic slaves.

we are all bound by money, its what makes the world go round.

when you have lots of it everyone whats to know you and it gives you power, when you have none you become almost a nobody. it rules our lives and the lives of those around us.

sure you get some people who are lucky/rich enough to be free and do what they love, but at the end of they day everyone has to pay for stuff.

money makes people do all kinds of things from good to really bad. its what causes most people to spend most their time working and in a lot of cases doing stuff that they rather not do. its what fuels thieves and criminals who sometimes do horrible things to other people. it corrupts people and can twist them to commit some serious crimes against humanity...

etc etc

without an economy and money we would be free to do as we wish with our days and people would be free from becoming corrupt etc. but its a catch 22 because then we would need to be self sufficient and nothing major would get achieved.

• Upvote 3