Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

Lmao at all the ignorant pseudoreligious cavemen coming out of the woodwork

If you are a jelous, proud, or angry person, and go to church

Please beleive you will be burning in the same fire as Gok Wan

So no, it's not like being black and joining the KKK

Being gay and going to church is no different that haven stolen or going to church, or being proud and going to church

Sin is sin

You lot are lucky hell doesn't exist because your own ignorance of your supposed religion would place you there

And lol at claming something RUINED the church

When 'the church' was burning books and destrying knowledge that had taken centuries to accumulate, was it ruined then?

When Christians flocked in hundreds of thousands to the holy lands to slaughter people in 'Gods Name' was Christianity destroyed then?

When young girls weer being burned at the stake for being Witches, was it destroyed then?

But nah I suppose a few benders at the pulpit are the death of the religion

Wish I could pos this 10000 times

Lol support? It aint football fam

Acting on homosexual desires is no different to the fact that I'd wager every person in this thread has has premarital sex, and will continue to do so, though this is explicitly stated as a sin in the bible

Everyone is guilty of sin

And no matter how YOU personally feel about gays, their sin of temptation/lust is no worse than yours

Jesus didn't say 'I'll die for your sins, lol jk not for gays'

but do u know u get gays who are openly gay, and feel der are is no point in changing, but still love god/JC an go church watever

dont u think its pointless

How's it any more pointless than scumbags who claim to be Muslim/Christian and make a living from hurting people and committing crimes? You could make an argument that homosexuality is less sinful because it's not harming anybody

All of those things are "lifestyles" if that is a way a person lives their lives, what are you talking about?

you can steal once, be a thief and then never do it again, same with most of those things but being gay means you will keep doing it, so what are YOU talking about you piece of sh*t idiot

lol @ the "religious" people pasining judgement - i thought that was for your God to do, not you?

you should probably just keep it moving cos if the sh*t you believe is actually true everybody on this forum is in trouble

• Upvote 1

The attitude towards fags on here never ceases to amaze

Some of you are so self righteous, and why? Cuz you think some omniscient being that doesn't exist gives you that right? No, f*ck you. f*ck you and your bullshit, I don't have to respect that.

Beg you stop talking like you yourself has conclusive proof out that God doesn't exist

If some of the greatest minds in the world were/are still on the fence about this matter then you better jump over it and head off into the garden

You can't conclusively prove something that quite literally has no way of being proven

Does that mean I should have to admire and respect it any more than I admire or respect anything else that is unable to be proven? No.

I beg YOU stop talking like a certain reverence has to be given to this nonsense. Dangerous nonsense that ruins lives everywhere on a daily basis.

The fact that you keep calling it nonsense demonstrates to me you have no solid argument against God but rather a deep rooted hate leading to a simple minded bias against all things pertaining to the existence of a God.

Also, religion doesn't ruin lives very often it helps people to help others and enforces morals, I beleive without religion the world would be a very much worse of place.

Stupid people who abuse religion ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse power ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse technology ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse money see what I'm getting at?

No solid argument? What are you talking about, so many ills in this world are directly resulted by it, so many different situations all over the world. It sounds like you're taking the Dr. Sharpton argument of religion and the abuse of religion is bad but GOD as a being is not.

There is nothing to me more wildly sickening than the idea that someone is constantly watching what I do, listening to what I think, constantly judging me, my life, who I f*ck, how I f*ck them, who I'm friends with, and based on all these factors decide whether I'm worthy to be eternally happy in an afterlife, another laughable notion.

How can you possibly live your life like that? And simple minded bias? What are you even talking about?

As has been mentioned already in this thread, morality isn't a divine dictation, it's an instinct we all have. You think if the 10 commandments didn't exist we'd all be f*ck*ng each others wives and murdering our neighbours?

We have evolved past the need for this people.

lol so this is what it all boils down to yeah?

And live my life how?

U do realise we live in the UK where CCTV reigns supreme

/

When did I say morality is a devine dictation?

You seem like you're just regurgitating your practised arguments, why you so angry?

u-mad___camron.jpg

All of those things are "lifestyles" if that is a way a person lives their lives, what are you talking about?

you can steal once, be a thief and then never do it again, same with most of those things but being gay means you will keep doing it, so what are YOU talking about you piece of sh*t idiot

lol @ the "religious" people pasining judgement - i thought that was for your God to do, not you?

you should probably just keep it moving cos if the sh*t you believe is actually true everybody on this forum is in trouble

how am i passing judgement on anyone? im explaining why i think homosexuality is different from stealing, drinking etc

you stupid eurofag nobody cares

Guest Esquilax

Some of you are so self righteous, and why? Cuz you think some omniscient being that doesn't exist gives you that right? No, f*ck you. f*ck you and your bullshit, I don't have to respect that.

Beg you stop talking like you yourself has conclusive proof out that God doesn't exist

If some of the greatest minds in the world were/are still on the fence about this matter then you better jump over it and head off into the garden

You can't conclusively prove something that quite literally has no way of being proven

Does that mean I should have to admire and respect it any more than I admire or respect anything else that is unable to be proven? No.

I beg YOU stop talking like a certain reverence has to be given to this nonsense. Dangerous nonsense that ruins lives everywhere on a daily basis.

The fact that you keep calling it nonsense demonstrates to me you have no solid argument against God but rather a deep rooted hate leading to a simple minded bias against all things pertaining to the existence of a God.

Also, religion doesn't ruin lives very often it helps people to help others and enforces morals, I beleive without religion the world would be a very much worse of place.

Stupid people who abuse religion ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse power ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse technology ruin lives, just like stupid people who abuse money see what I'm getting at?

No solid argument? What are you talking about, so many ills in this world are directly resulted by it, so many different situations all over the world. It sounds like you're taking the Dr. Sharpton argument of religion and the abuse of religion is bad but GOD as a being is not.

There is nothing to me more wildly sickening than the idea that someone is constantly watching what I do, listening to what I think, constantly judging me, my life, who I f*ck, how I f*ck them, who I'm friends with, and based on all these factors decide whether I'm worthy to be eternally happy in an afterlife, another laughable notion.

How can you possibly live your life like that? And simple minded bias? What are you even talking about?

As has been mentioned already in this thread, morality isn't a divine dictation, it's an instinct we all have. You think if the 10 commandments didn't exist we'd all be f*ck*ng each others wives and murdering our neighbours?

And live my life how?

/

You seem like you're just regurgitating your practised arguments, why you so angry?

u-mad___camron.jpg

If that is seriously how you're trying to rationalise your argument then I shan't be continuing cuz that is f*ck*ng retarded.

You said the world would be a worse place without it, implying we need religion to behave with good will. If that's not what you meant then fine.

And live my life how?

/

u-mad___camron.jpg

If that is seriously how you're trying to rationalise your argument then I shan't be continuing cuz that is f*ck*ng retarded.

You said the world would be a worse place without it, implying we need religion to behave with good will. If that's not what you meant then fine.

Keep it clean please, if you cant express yourself like an intelligent individual then we will cease this discussion

You argue from opinion and not from rationale

Because rationale would tell you everything is marginal, and without religion people would probably find even more fickle grounds to create divisions with and without the the compelling feeling that God is watching you most people would effectively be LaVeyans...

Also some statements you've made about God are inaccurate further exposing your ignorance of the opposing argument, when I argue I can emphasise with an athiest view as well because their lifestyle is everywhere and very easy to understand/partake in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Please state which inaccurate things I have said about God

My language was justified because the very notion that CCTV is in any way comparable to God watching everything you do/say/think and ultimately deciding your fate based on such inhumane intrusions is frankly laughable, and someone of your intellect should know better.

Also please tell me in what context you're using the words rationale and marginal because I don't get what you're saying. As for the rest, again, laughable. The main reason places like the middle east are so draconian and medieval is religion, and there are countless other examples. To say that without it we'd be even more divided is simply not true, and there's no evidence to suggest this happens.

how am i passing judgement on anyone? im explaining why i think homosexuality is different from stealing, drinking etc

You ending everything with petty insults is idiotic.

Does the bible pass comment whether it being a lifestyle matters? If someone kills someone once and then doesn't do it again, then what?

A gay person is worse because they have a "gay lifestyle"??!

(I actually know a moron that argued this)

Does the bible pass comment whether it being a lifestyle matters? If someone kills someone once and then doesn't do it again, then what?

im not saying its worse and i haven't passed any judgement, you p*ssy

im saying gay will continued you love men

while someone else could commit a sin and repeat and not do it again

different case for the love of men

do you understand me? is it too complicated for an idiot like you to understand or wot u prick

im not saying its worse and i haven't passed any judgement, you p*ssy

im saying gay will continued you love men

while someone else could commit a sin and repeat and not do it again

different case for the love of men

do you understand me? is it too complicated for an idiot like you to understand or wot u prick

it;s not the love of men that the bible says is a sin, it's sodomy

u prick

yes, you want to f*ck a mans arsehole, wrong, and gay people will more than likely continue to do this

a thief, murderer, drunkard etc, can see the error of their ways and change, repent etc

are you both deliberately being thick cunts or are your brains scrambled from eating beans and chicken nuggets your mum tracy cooked day after day

• Downvote 1

My language was justified because the very notion that CCTV is in any way comparable to God watching everything you do/say/think and ultimately deciding your fate based on such inhumane intrusions is frankly laughable, and someone of your intellect should know better.

Also please tell me in what context you're using the words rationale and marginal because I don't get what you're saying. As for the rest, again, laughable. The main reason places like the middle east are so draconian and medieval is religion, and there are countless other examples. To say that without it we'd be even more divided is simply not true, and there's no evidence to suggest this happens.

Here I made it big for everyone to see your ignorance.

The Islamic faith during the dark ages spearheaded a vast amount of innovation which eventually spread to Europe to help kick of the renaissance.

Their motivation surely wasn't riches and women.

Product of the west look at him...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes, you want to f*ck a mans arsehole, wrong, and gay people will more than likely continue to do this

a thief, murderer, drunkard etc, can see the error of their ways and change, repent etc

are you both deliberately being thick cunts or are your brains scrambled from eating beans and chicken nuggets your mum tracy cooked day after day

Wanting to have sex with a man is not a 'sin' until you actually do it, unless you follow a strict Catholic line of thought

A drunkard can stop drinking, doesn't mean he doesn't want to drink. Same with a gay man

Obviously this is all bullshit anyway but the fact a 'Christian' doesn't know this is a joke

/

beans and chicken nuggets? swear you're the mixed race one here?

Highlighting his comment is stupid, when it holds a lot of weight.

Are you suggesting that it is western laws/influence/imperialism that tells middle eastern countries to have draconian laws that allow stoning of adulterers?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wanting to have sex with a man is not a 'sin' until you actually do it, unless you follow a strict Catholic line of thought

A drunkard can stop drinking, doesn't mean he doesn't want to drink. Same with a gay man

Obviously this is all bullshit anyway but the fact a 'Christian' doesn't know this is a joke

/

boris your f*ck*ng dumb i swear can you actually read?

the act is a sin yes, we've already established that... you think a fag will stop at only wanting to f*ck a man and remain celibate for life? maybe some will, who cares

if you cant see the point im making its no wonder you chat sh*t the way you do all over the forum you f*ck*ng dunce, top class dunce breed

go eat your nuggets mate dinners ready

• Downvote 4

Guest Klitschko

Here I made it big for everyone to see your ignorance.

The Islamic faith during the dark ages spearheaded a vast amount of innovation which eventually spread to Europe to help kick of the renaissance.

Their motivation surely wasn't riches and women.

Product of the west look at him...

What does this have to do with modern day times and what he said?

/

boris your f*ck*ng dumb i swear can you actually read?

the act is a sin yes, we've already established that... you think a fag will stop at only wanting to f*ck a man and remain celibate for life? maybe some will, who cares

if you cant see the point im making its no wonder you chat sh*t the way you do all over the forum you f*ck*ng dunce, top class dunce breed

go eat your nuggets mate dinners ready

mixed race

on tag

doesn't know his own religion

#not winning

lol I listen to people questioning why we live the way we do, why are there so many flaws in our society etc

the answer is very simple in my opinion, people are flawed. Like Captain Planet pointed out in one of his earlier posts people abuse others for a variety of different reasons so to blame religion, the pursuit of wealth, the pursuit of power etc is a bit misguided.

People are the common denominator and as long as we're around this utopia some of us think is plausible will never come to fruition.

what does me having mixed ethnicity have to do with anything, its you who doesn't know my religion boris, hence you chatting absolute sh*t like , same sh*t tracy feeds you daily you f*ck*ng tramp

i'm boris, but my mum is tracy?

now you're not even making sense

lol i find it funny that if you were to start a poll asking people their top 5 deviants on this site I reckon Radio would appear in a lot of people's yet as soon as religion is mentioned he gets very pissed off at people suggesting his faith is misguided.

• Upvote 2