Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Klitschko

When did I say it was the BenchmarK?

I replied to Justin

I then replied to Reamz

I even said 'a few benders at the pulpit wont change anything' or something to that effect...(I originally thought the topic was about gay preists)

I dunno how I've labelled people in here? I don't think I have.

Guest Awesome Kong

Please state which inaccurate things I have said about God

My language was justified because the very notion that CCTV is in any way comparable to God watching everything you do/say/think and ultimately deciding your fate based on such inhumane intrusions is frankly laughable, and someone of your intellect should know better.

Also please tell me in what context you're using the words rationale and marginal because I don't get what you're saying. As for the rest, again, laughable. The main reason places like the middle east are so draconian and medieval is religion, and there are countless other examples. To say that without it we'd be even more divided is simply not true, and there's no evidence to suggest this happens.

Here I made it big for everyone to see your ignorance.

The Islamic faith during the dark ages spearheaded a vast amount of innovation which eventually spread to Europe to help kick of the renaissance.

Their motivation surely wasn't riches and women.

Product of the west look at him...

/Esquilax

Guest Klitschko

Seems like you're basing most of your posts off the OP, which is a silly thing to do as most people wouldn't agree with it sameway you dont

Course, what else were we talking about?

The OP and the replies that stemmed from it (that were agreeing) were all I was addressing.

Guest FIat Eric

i'd just like to say i dont agree/believe in religion but God is real

/

the bible has some really good life lessons in it

started reading a bit of the qu'ran aswell. interesting

• Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Very disappointed to see that certain people on here are arguing idiocy, especially Ulysses, who has been very articulate and intelligent in other threads

How can one of your morals be the promotion of anal sex is wrong, what the f*ck?

@ Justin, you seem to be giving me a modicum of respect lately, so I will grant you the same. CP's argument about Islam and its contribution to mathematics and medicine is undeniable, but it doesn't nearly make up for the fact that the middle east has been left behind. The rest of the world is discovering and growing and adapting while strict Islamic countries continue to degrade women, spread hatred and malice and murder and butcher people because of seemingly weak reasons.

Very disappointed to see that certain people on here are arguing idiocy, especially Ulysses, who has been very articulate and intelligent in other threads

How can one of your morals be the promotion of anal sex is wrong, what the f*ck?

@ Justin, you seem to be giving me a modicum of respect lately, so I will grant you the same. CP's argument about Islam and its contribution to mathematics and medicine is undeniable, but it doesn't nearly make up for the fact that the middle east has been left behind. The rest of the world is discovering and growing and adapting while strict Islamic countries continue to degrade women, spread hatred and malice and murder and butcher people because of seemingly weak reasons.

Mate, is there anything untruthful about anal sex being unhealthy, no matter if the parties involved are homosexual or heterosexual?

Guest Esquilax

Mate, is there anything untruthful about anal sex being unhealthy, no matter if the parties involved are homosexual or heterosexual?

The risks aren't high, and even if they were, if someone wants to do it then what is the issue?

The risks aren't high, and even if they were, if someone wants to do it then what is the issue?

They are high. So much more riskier than normal sex. Obviously nobody should stop people from doing what they want. But why should anyone encourage higher STD risks Anal fistula and hemorrhoids.

But that is a western view, taught and adapted by western (white) men

White missionaries were sent to Africa/Black continents to spread Christianity

Up until the late 60s, Black people were not allowed in 'white' churches

Even images of Christ have famously depicted him as having blonde hair and blue eyes

It is very much the religion 'of' the white man

why did u disagree with me wen i said that one time

Guest Esquilax

Who's encouraging it? Are fags going 'anal sex is where it's at, do it now'?

The risks of STD's are higher but if you're using protection then it's fine, and fistula/ loosening/ hemorrhoids etc can be fixed with pelvic floor exercises and would only occur after prolonged anal bashing

/

Only performed it once and it was sick so

I'm all for it once in a blue moon.

Who's encouraging it? Are fags going 'anal sex is where it's at, do it now'?

The risks of STD's are higher but if you're using protection then it's fine, and fistula/ loosening/ hemorrhoids etc can be fixed with pelvic floor exercises and would only occur after prolonged anal bashing

Nah not like that, but encouraging the view that it is somehow normal, that view should not be encouraged.

Your anus is not made to be penetrated.

Edit: I can't believe I'm talking about anal sex like this.