Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

And CP I don't know how you can sit there with a straight face and say to me that the Wests maltreatment of women I.E insecurity and inequality is equal to or greater than being put in a hole up to your neck and have rocks thrown at your head, be made to go into the desert to menstruate, the sharia stance on rape and divorce, and countless other atrocities.

My people you know... I don't have 'a people'

You think the native Americans were driven out by a group of white atheists yeah?

You're so lost it's actually making me feel a bit sick

"If you want a good man to do bad things, give him religion."

everything is relative

/

ur people are the people who you claim to have made such progress in this world

/

you think the indians wouldnt of got displaced because the pilgrims wernt christian?

lol

and u call me lost when im arguing a balanced argument agaisnt ur ingnornace and ur arguing a biased argument glorifying all things western and badmouthing all things in respect to particular cultures of the world

ur basically saying that ur people are more advanced humans than those in lets say the middle east

Guest Esquilax

Lol everything is relative yeah? Skeen. I'd rather be paid less than murdered to be honest.

Just look at what the West has done. You wouldn't even be able to have this argument with me if it wasn't because of the advances 'we' have made.

We are not more advanced biologically, but we are undoubtedly more educated on a wider scale, unafraid to teach things that defy God, and to teach our female populous.

Lol everything is relative yeah? Skeen. I'd rather be paid less than murdered to be honest.

Just look at what the West has done. You wouldn't even be able to have this argument with me if it wasn't because of the advances 'we' have made.

We are not more advanced biologically, but we are undoubtedly more educated on a wider scale, unafraid to teach things that defy God, and to teach our female populous.

i dont know why you keep mentioning religion or God. Most honest Christians are not proud of the west, or east or where ever so why you keep talking as if to be a christian means you can never advance is just foolish. when you understand politics you will understand the abuse of religion and not blame the religion but the politics behind it, and if you didnt "advance" someone else wouldve.

Guest Esquilax

i dont know why you keep mentioning religion or God. Most honest Christians are not proud of the west, or east or where ever so why you keep talking as if to be a christian means you can never advance is just foolish. when you understand politics you will understand the abuse of religion and not blame the religion but the politics behind it, and if you didnt "advance" someone else wouldve.

I don't know what that has to do with what I've been saying? Strict Islamic countries are stuck in the past, technology wise, human rights wise, etc etc

I never said being a Christian means you can never 'advance'

Guest Klitschko

Why are people so quick to put down one persons argument without actually giving one of their own?

Everything isn't relative

Many of the violations of what are considered to be 'Womens rights' are cultural, though some fall into interpretation of Islam.

Though it's not really a doubt that women in Arab states do not enjoy the same amount of Freedom, or rights, as a whole, as Women in the west.

That is more to do with Arab culture itself, than Islam.

However, it is still true, that these places, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq etc, can be justly called some of the strictest Islamic countries. They also are without a doubt some of the places women have the least 'rights' in the world.

Whether you want to make a correlation between the two falls on your opinion of Islam, and Arabs.

It's worth noting that Islam itself actually promotes Womens rights.

Very disappointed to see that certain people on here are arguing idiocy, especially Ulysses, who has been very articulate and intelligent in other threads

How can one of your morals be the promotion of anal sex is wrong, what the f*ck?

@ Justin, you seem to be giving me a modicum of respect lately, so I will grant you the same. CP's argument about Islam and its contribution to mathematics and medicine is undeniable, but it doesn't nearly make up for the fact that the middle east has been left behind. The rest of the world is discovering and growing and adapting while strict Islamic countries continue to degrade women, spread hatred and malice and murder and butcher people because of seemingly weak reasons.

this youts mind is warped you know

he actually is a tool of the west

watching to much bbc news

you obviously lack knowledge

You can idiotically call me a 'tool of the west' all you like, you're not refuting anything I say, so every point you make until you do so is invalid

he probably means you're exaggerating. Yemen is a strict islamic country

yemen.jpg

degrade women you must be kidding me?

the arab world doesnt maltreat women as much as the western does psychologically, to make them feel insecure, cheap and

lmao

pls be tr0lling

Guest Supreme Allah

:/

never though Id see the day people starting to scream equality for gays.......

its a wrap for this world

This type of moral corruption that shows a civilization is in decline.

Civilisation is on the up, progressing every day, and it's people like you that are holding it back.

@ Badman

problem with humans is theres no limits to how far they are willing to go.

Society in a whole is losing its discipline

just one thing with this

at one point, it was understood that negroes should be slaves to the white/arab man and were to be treated worse than animals, whipped, made to work for no pay yada yada.

Im sure this was around in Jesus' time aswell

if i link that in with what you said about progress, is it wrong that this is no longer happening? as even scientists as late as the 19th century were saying negroes have smaller brains cant do what white people do etc.

I duno maybe ive ust gone on a different tangent, but I'd say thats the same kinda progress we have/are making with homosexuals

Guest Klitschko

the arab world doesnt maltreat women as much as the western does psychologically, to make them feel insecure, cheap and worthless

As a human being, I find you trying to pass this off as the truth offensive.

• Upvote 1

the arab world doesnt maltreat women as much as the western does psychologically, to make them feel insecure, cheap and worthless

As a human being, I find you trying to pass this off as the truth offensive.

lmao trust

guy is either tr0lling or has the brain of a 12 year old...or a woman

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

:/

never though Id see the day people starting to scream equality for gays.......

its a wrap for this world

They have infected christianity, what religions next?

Guest Esquilax

Because you're talking about gay Christians being an infection, something subhuman

I agree to an extent that they're deluding themselves but they have as much of a right to believe in your God as you do

Guest Awesome Kong

It is good they believe but they should not become priest or anything like that in the Abrahamic religions.

/

It is a mental disorder/ lack of certain chemicals the their body isn't creating.

Christians should just set the bears on them tbh

2 Kings 2:23-24

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

and being a practising homosexual and going to church is different to stealing something, going to church asking for forgiveness and doing your best to stop sinning, they live a life of sin and dont plan on changing, which is what pray for forgiveness is about

chuuuuuuuuuuch!