Sexual Appetite

kurious

I don't see it as stupid, scenario; you and your partner usually have sex once a week maybe twice, and your both conent to do so as the tension usually mounts in between encounters then one week your partner calls every other day wanting to f*ck would you ever feel like it takes away some of the appeal/anticipation that you usually get

i know what you mean sex every day can get boring
this is what I wanted to know as I'v never had this (sex every day)also there is the theory that men can become physically and mentally depleated if they dont allow up to 72 hours to rejuvenate their semen

Works in cycles with me some some time periods we could beat like 3 times a day other times we could beat 3 times in a monthOur sex clocks are pretty well synced tbh if she had a sudden increase its like I would to but GYM mandem will know after a hard session the last thing you wanna do is go womb bashingToo much of anything is a bad thing would probably end up just thinking of whether my youngers in FM will make it or not ttkk

Guest Klitschko
I don't see it as stupid, scenario; you and your partner usually have sex once a week maybe twice, and your both conent to do so as the tension usually mounts in between encounters then one week your partner calls every other day wanting to f*ck would you ever feel like it takes away some of the appeal/anticipation that you usually get
That isn't really what you saidif my parnter has an increase in sexual appetite (i.e. wanting me more)I'm not going to be turned off :D