"Jens is back, I want to comeback too"

TF S4DK

Former Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere has expressed his desire to play for the club again, and is determined to play for Neil Banfield’s Reserve side before the end of the season.Aliadiere, who made 51 first-team appearances and scored nine goals during his initial, eight-year spell with the Gunners, is currently a free agent having failed to find a club since leaving Middlesbrough last summer and is back at London Colney until the end of the current campaign as he attempts to improve his fitness.The French striker, who initially joined Arsenal as a first-year scholar in 1999 having graduated from the famed Clairefontaine Academy, now acknowledges that his decision to leave Emirates Stadium in 2007 was a wrong one, and is hoping to convince Arsene Wenger that he still has the quality to perform in the Premier League. Speaking to the Official Arsenal Magazine, Aliadiere said, ”It’s true that I am back training with the reserves and occasionally the first-team, preparing to play with the reserves, like I hope to possibly get the opportunity of doing soon. Except that now, I am not under contract with the club.”If Aliadiere was to play for the second-string, the club would have to apply for a Reserve League registration, as they did with Sol Campbell last season, in order for him to be eligible to play. Such a move appears unlikely at present, but Aliadiere hasn’t given up hope of potentially making a first-team return in the future, saying ”Deep down in my heart, my ambition is to convince the boss that I can still do good things for Arsenal if he is looking for a forward for next season. He knows me. He knows what I am capable of. I love this club. It’s my home, my soul. I am so happy and grateful to be here right now that I would love the story to continue.”

Guest Klitschko
Our club is a joke.Is he taking the piss by even FATHOMING this?
Trust. It's like you know when certain girls try it with you, it's like, is she seeing me as this type of victim type?

LolHe shud allow it, man was rated highly as a teen but that was like 10 years ago...

/He shud 4get about Arsenal and move on b4 his career goes down the pan, he was neva a proper Arsenal 1st team player neways..Its safe to say Arsenal FC was the worst thing to eva happen to the lad, he joined as a 16 year old fresh outta Clairefontaine and fast fwd to now, hes almost 28 without a club lol

• 4 weeks later...

Another one...

Alexander Hleb wants to return to Arsenal and insists there is no chance of him staying at Birmingham.Belarusian midfielder Hleb, 29, was a huge hit with the Gunners from 2005-2008 before joining Barcelona.But he flopped at the Spanish club and has ended up back in the Premier League on loan at struggling City. Hleb has only made 11 League starts as he has lacked form and fitness.The star has also been openly critical of the Blues’ style of football under boss Alex McLeish, despite the club beating Arsenal to win the Carling Cup.And it is clear Hleb is hankering after a return to North London to link up with Arsene Wenger and close pal Cesc Fabregas.Asked if there is any chance of coming back to Birmingham next season, Hleb responded bluntly: “No. I don’t stay here and I don’t want to stay.“I enjoyed my time but this is not my way of football. Here you just need to fight, run and not much passing.“This is for me something new. I will give my best for this club, but I prefer to play football.“I would like to stay in the Premier League – and I know which club. We will speak and hopefully everything will be good.“I love Arsenal and they are always in my heart. If I have a chance to go back then of course I will.“In life everything is possible.”