Sign in to follow this  
BlackaDaBerry

The plain face

When was the last time u gave the plain face treatment.....like someone said suttin and u jus gave them the biggrin.gif no expression huh face.i get great pleasure from givin the plain face...

About a month ago. Sitting in an ACS meeting and we had time to fill and stuff to give away so they asked someone to come up and tell a joke or sing a song or spit a verse etc.The girl next to me goes to me quietly"What did the muffin say to the other muffin in the oven?""What?""It's hot in here."Then she laughed for like 15 seconds telling me that she'd just made that up.She got plainface.

My course leader at uni, told me there will be no more second chances for cousework......gave him the plain face and got a extension

the thing with plain face is sometimes when i can see the other persons face i feel to crease......I gave the plain face treatment today at work......when i saw the look on the persons face i had to leave the room...i got in the lift and i was almost cryin with laughter....thats what made me post still....

My course leader at uni, told me there will be no more second chances for cousework......gave him the plain face and got a extension
Worst. Character account. Ever.

the thing with plain face is sometimes when i can see the other persons face i feel to crease......I gave the plain face treatment today at work......when i saw the look on the persons face i had to leave the room...i got in the lift and i was almost cryin with laughter....thats what made me post still....
Lol they're the best ones. When you give it and it's the such a sick blow that you wanna burst out laughing. That's plainface at it's best.

About a month ago. Sitting in an ACS meeting and we had time to fill and stuff to give away so they asked someone to come up and tell a joke or sing a song or spit a verse etc.The girl next to me goes to me quietly"What did the muffin say to the other muffin in the oven?""What?""It's hot in here."Then she laughed for like 15 seconds telling me that she'd just made that up.She got plainface.
i didnt get that!i hope shes crazy

Those are the ones. Once she got plainface, midway thru while she was laughing I would have turned away or walked off or something.

i didnt get that!i hope shes crazy
She's a nice girl but she's kinda neeky. Smaddy hates her. But Smaddy hates most people.

i like to plainface ugly girls who smile in ur boat aswell......thats cruel but fun.....like they all smilin tryin to do the flirty ting and u look straight thru them, one time this girl was smilin at me i gave her the plain face but then i saw she had a leaf in her hair so i leaned over and told her......she went bright red and got off at the next stop....i was creasin at that one aswell.......

cab driver  try tell me ã8plain facefor you my fren ã4thats what i though bitch
**Remebers Crazy Titch and The Cab Driver from Crazy Times**

Yesterday! Went to the library some random girl came up to me asking me pureeeeeeeeeeeeee dumb arse questions. Gave her "the plain face", and put my earphones in and pressed play real quick.

Lol. She didnt make it up. She didnt even implement it right. the other ones supposed to respond with "bloody hell a talking muffin". And its a sh*t joke. *plain face*

When some girl got fresh, when I look back I was very proud of myself.Her: So when I'm I gonna meet your MumMe: biggrin.gif