The plain face

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a month ago. Sitting in an ACS meeting and we had time to fill and stuff to give away so they asked someone to come up and tell a joke or sing a song or spit a verse etc.The girl next to me goes to me quietly"What did the muffin say to the other muffin in the oven?""What?""It's hot in here."Then she laughed for like 15 seconds telling me that she'd just made that up.She got plainface.

the thing with plain face is sometimes when i can see the other persons face i feel to crease......I gave the plain face treatment today at work......when i saw the look on the persons face i had to leave the room...i got in the lift and i was almost cryin with laughter....thats what made me post still....

the thing with plain face is sometimes when i can see the other persons face i feel to crease......I gave the plain face treatment today at work......when i saw the look on the persons face i had to leave the room...i got in the lift and i was almost cryin with laughter....thats what made me post still....
Lol they're the best ones. When you give it and it's the such a sick blow that you wanna burst out laughing. That's plainface at it's best.

About a month ago. Sitting in an ACS meeting and we had time to fill and stuff to give away so they asked someone to come up and tell a joke or sing a song or spit a verse etc.The girl next to me goes to me quietly"What did the muffin say to the other muffin in the oven?""What?""It's hot in here."Then she laughed for like 15 seconds telling me that she'd just made that up.She got plainface.
i didnt get that!i hope shes crazy

Those are the ones. Once she got plainface, midway thru while she was laughing I would have turned away or walked off or something.

i didnt get that!i hope shes crazy
She's a nice girl but she's kinda neeky. Smaddy hates her. But Smaddy hates most people.

i like to plainface ugly girls who smile in ur boat aswell......thats cruel but fun.....like they all smilin tryin to do the flirty ting and u look straight thru them, one time this girl was smilin at me i gave her the plain face but then i saw she had a leaf in her hair so i leaned over and told her......she went bright red and got off at the next stop....i was creasin at that one aswell.......

cab driver try tell me £8plain facefor you my fren £4thats what i though bitch

Lol. She didnt make it up. She didnt even implement it right. the other ones supposed to respond with "bloody hell a talking muffin". And its a sh*t joke. *plain face*