The plain face

BlackaDaBerry

Yesterday!  Went to the library some random girl came up to me asking me pureeeeeeeeeeeeee dumb arse questions.  Gave her "the plain face", and put my earphones in and pressed play real quick.
reminds me. man who try chat you up when they can blatantly see you got your earphones in. PLAIN FACE biggrin.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday!  Went to the library some random girl came up to me asking me pureeeeeeeeeeeeee dumb arse questions.  Gave her "the plain face", and put my earphones in and pressed play real quick.
reminds me. man who try chat you up when they can blatantly see you got your earphones in. PLAIN FACE biggrin.gif
Or those people that try to sell things in town centres. Twice in two days I've seen them motioning for me to take out my earphones. I make sure I give them eye contact with plainface... It says everything.

About a month ago. Sitting in an ACS meeting and we had time to fill and stuff to give away so they asked someone to come up and tell a joke or sing a song or spit a verse etc.The girl next to me goes to me quietly"What did the muffin say to the other muffin in the oven?""What?""It's hot in here."Then she laughed for like 15 seconds telling me that she'd just made that up.She got plainface.
Lol. She didnt make it up. She didnt even implement it right. the other ones supposed to respond with "bloody hell a talking muffin". And its a sh*t joke. *plain face*
biggrin.gif

My mum would give me tthe 'Black woman look' when it wasn't appropriate to beat me.
Did she click her fingers aswell?
Nah she pouts her lips and licks her teeth inside her mouth while shes screwfacing. And wont stop watchin me till i seckle myself.

When was the last time u gave the plain face treatment.....like someone said suttin and u jus gave them the  biggrin.gif no expression huh face.i get great pleasure from givin the plain face...
at work, when a lady said i shld audition for maximbut usually when people ask silly questions they already know the answer to

• 3 weeks later...