A girl would rather be

Afroman

Guest M12 Part 2
If you live in a major city, 50% of the women there (I'm generalising) are like this.Doesn't even have to be famous.Hate the females that deny this sh*t. It's in your f*ck*ng genetic make-up bitch. Lol
50 is conservative IMO75+
  • Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

Women wanna be with alpha male types who are actually backing their talk in life i.e. successful nothing to do with fame per sein fact the emphasis on fame is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Guest M12 Part 2
Women wanna be with alpha male types who are actually backing their talk in life i.e. successful nothing to do with fame per sein fact the emphasis on fame is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard
This is one of those things that's slightly warped in our society. A lot of people see fame and success as synonymous. It's not true but the general consensus is to be famous you have to be very good at something or have a lot of money.

This is one of those things that's slightly warped in our society. A lot of people see fame and success as synonymous. It's not true but the general consensus is to be famous you have to be very good at something or have a lot of money.
thishence one guy i know at work hittin some push club and tellin girls he plays for any random football club they will vaguely recognise the name of

Guest Lemons
I like neeks family have been slewing me recently for choosing the nerd over the big hench 6.5 prototype.I do equate knowledge as power tho, Im defo a sucker for that
Big shout to Esqui continuing his education in ethnic narn.
  • Downvote 1

Women have always wanted men with power, that hasn't changed throughout the ages. Its just the definition of power that keeps changing
Goes back to what I said, it's in their genetics, women respond to power. However, alot of that 'power' is increasingly shared amongst men AND women now, i.e. financial, career, sexual power, so you'll have females try to deny this sh*t.

Guest Yilmaz
I like neeks family have been slewing me recently for choosing the nerd over the big hench 6.5 prototype.I do equate knowledge as power tho, Im defo a sucker for that
lol depends what u class as neekhaving a 2:1 from Kingston or London Met ain't neekish still fumjus sayin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
Which we know ain't true.

I blame Western Culture for this.All big city places have this... go outside london, manny and them big cities to country side and i swear most of these bitches is different.They are gassed off TV, they want what they see. TV is giving these footballers wives/musicians wives the spotlight and they see it as an easy life.its sad.

Women have always wanted men with power, that hasn't changed throughout the ages. Its just the definition of power that keeps changing
cs
The above is true, the original post is not true.I like a powerful man, regardless of his money as long as he is confident, commited to something and trying to move forward in life. Alot of females are not of the same mind set though, my best friend infact lives off her boyfriends money and loves it. She loves how it makes other females jealous too./Yilmaz has it right.
  • Downvote 2

Guest Yilmaz
As much as this is trueIt isn't like the 'men' of the society in question are bastions of morality, maturity...or anything really
This. Although no-one would admit to being like this. I see many VIP2 men in this same bracket still, but most of them would think they are the "real" and sophisticated type. The proof is in the pudding./Thank you Kaygee mwahz