Summer Time Is Coming...

Mame Biram Diouf

The lighties are comingAnd TROUBLE IS COMING :D Shout out to all my tied down vip2 dawgssGoing to be a long 5 monthsAlready seeing these bitches respawn from winter to summer chicks growing bodies and facing evolving :D
I'm feeling this pain right now. sh*t, these bitches looking better than ever. I'm also in California this summer. f*ck.

Some of these girls have access to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Got Mr. Popo on BBM and WhatsApp.Missing for 75/80% of the year, touch down in summer, create a frenzy, piss off back to wherever they were. Peak for you man.Every summer a new freshly baked batch of women touch road to cause havoc. Them girls you wanna first-track into the first team post haste, negotiate a long-term contract, give them a few run outs with plans of making them the marque player. Never happens tho.

• Upvote 9

I ain't talkin bout the weather when i say it's hot,it's the summertime mad bodies gon' drop,niggas that got beef gon' be in the same spot,like "there them niggas go" somebody gon' get shot
it up nicely
  • Downvote 1

Guest MO Giro
I ain't talkin bout the weather when i say it's hot,it's the summertime mad bodies gon' drop,niggas that got beef gon' be in the same spot,like "there them niggas go" somebody gon' get shot
it up nicely
Pos love this song

Guest MO Giro
So did i, in a dirty husky voice./Its funny like 'omg boobs, cant control myself, my penis or my mind'.
Yeah my voice is real husky, i sound like dirty den, and our voice isn't the only thing we have in common babes.But why you not replying back directly to me?

Guest FIat Eric
So did i, in a dirty husky voice./Its funny like 'omg boobs, cant control myself, my penis or my mind'.
dont think anyone mentioned not being able to control themselves my friendapart from my brother jas talking about rape but hes untouchable
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1