Jose ''Next Stop 100% Coming Back To England''

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Awesome Kong

Why would anyone want Mourinho at their club? Guy will stay there for 10 minutes, win one or two cups/titles, get found out and leave the club.

Init, imagine winning trophies eh

Yeah for two years, then none afterwards until a billionaire arab wants us....

• Downvote 6

OK, I'll bite.

1) Why do you suspect Mourinho would be 'found out'? You seem to suggest this has happened before, can you name an example of this?

2) Why do you suspect post-Mourinho a club would stop winning trophies? As that has not happened at any of his 3 previous employers, despite the fact they weren't winning the trophies he was able to win there. Suggesting he does infact leave a legacy.

You should be banned from even thinking about competitive sport.

• Upvote 5

IMO

Mourinho wants to build up his legacy as the G.O.A.T. so I can't see him leaving Madrid just yet without completing the big 3 (english, italian and spanish league champions). There's a very, very, very small chance he can do it this season with Barca not looking as deadly as they was in the 1st half of the season. He'll also feel that with a few more signings next season and the return of Higuain he'll have a better chance of stopping Barca.

Going back to his legacy after Spain I think he'll return to England for a long term project. He'll either go back to his 'first English home' Chelsea (to pick up from where he left off and go for that 3rd CL title with a 3rd club) or to United to (take on the ultimate challenge of competing with Fergie's legacy and again winning that 3rd CL).

I personally reckon he'll wait for the right time and head back to Chelsea, maybe quicker than planned if Chelsea drop out of the top 4 and fall off like Liverpool.

Man City doesn't seem like a long term project job. Unlimited money and any signing you want. I'd have thought United and Chelsea would be more long term than 2-3 years @ City and then moving on again.

/

Without deviating from the topic too much, to Arsenal fans, we've been spoiled. George Graham played boring football and won things, Wenger started winning things and now we're used to that attractive football. I would love Wenger to be in charge forever but come on the flair and fancy attacking football will not last until the day we die. I wouldn't care if Mourinho came in if he bought in winners and instilled that mentality in the players currently here he WOULDN'T put up for sale the day he walks into our training ground.

The same applies to 80% of London though too, the difference is with money they are very different places

A rich man in Manchester can't enjoy as much as in those two

( BTW I was referring to moving to manchester for city but damn admin stopped me from editing posts soo)

youre chatting rubbish tbh.

José Mourinho: I was 'hours away' from being England manager in 2007

• Mourinho claims he was offered job after Steve McClaren's exit

• Real Madrid coach says late change of heart stopped him

Real-Madrids-Jose-Mourinh-007.jpg

José Mourinho has revealed he came within "hours" of taking the England manager's job before the appointment of Fabio Capello.

The Real Madrid coach said he would have been Steve McClaren's successor in 2007 had it not been for a last-minute change of heart. Mourinho, who had left Chelsea two months before McClaren was sacked by England, decided late in the day he wanted to remain in club management.

The Portuguese said in an interview with the French sports daily L'Equipe: "I was hours away – I almost signed up for the England national team. But at the last minute I began thinking, 'I am going to coach a national side, there will be one match a month and the rest of the time I will be in my office or overseeing matches.'

"And then to have to wait until the summer to compete in a European Championship or a World Cup? No, it wasn't for me. So at the last moment I pulled back, preferring to wait for the right job to come along, a good club, a challenge that could motivate me. That was Inter."

Mourinho was out of the game for nine months before being appointed Internazionale coach in June 2008, leaving them for Madrid last summer.

"When I left Chelsea, the first month was fantastic. I went to Africa, to Japan, I did tons of things I had not been able to do," he said. "The second month was also good, but from the third onwards it was horrible, just awful."

Mourinho admitted he also came close to taking the Paris Saint-Germain job after leaving Stamford Bridge, but decided against it as he was not convinced by Ligue 1's quality.

Asked why he did not take the PSG post, he said: "I do not know. Perhaps because of the feeling that England, Spain or Italy are more powerful leagues, and we must make the most of the best years of our career by working at the highest level."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/28/jose-mourinho-england-manager-2007

The same applies to 80% of London though too, the difference is with money they are very different places

A rich man in Manchester can't enjoy as much as in those two

( BTW I was referring to moving to manchester for city but damn admin stopped me from editing posts soo)

youre chatting rubbish tbh.

No I'm not

Good luck to Arsenal finding a modern day manager who treats the club's money like their own.

Out of the four I mentioned I feel Rafa is the best yes man that's the route I see Perez going back to in the summer.

Since when has Rafa been a 'yes man'?

Inter then he opened his mouth if he ever got his dream move he would think twice to go@Perez.

He tried to play that role but he couldn't do it, had to speak out, he's too stubborn not to. Done it at pool & valencia, don't think he won't do the same sh*t at Real when something goes wrong.