Who knows about Adam Curtis?

ThirdOption

His blog is quite good, has some very decent docs on social/political/economic/historial type stuff. He argues well and the interviews he manages to get are killer. Watched his documentary Pandora's Box yesterday (have already watched the Century of the Self, The Trap, the Mayfair Set and another that slips my mind..) In my opinion he's one of the best documentary makers of our generations, and I'm actually quite surprised the BBC showed certain docs (The Century of the Self pretty much exposes how New Labour got into power in the first place...as well as looking at how propaganda/public relations have been employed by governments for their own ends. All very relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPzGUsYyKM

and also

I'll leave them for the timebeing. I suggest you all download these docs if you feel them, because Youtube has been going extra with deleting documentaries recenty - took down about 1.1 million in the last month. There's about 500,000 if you search 'documentary' - there was over 1.6 a month ago!

• Upvote 1