TOP 5 WORST MOMENTS OF YOUR UNI CAREER

Corrigan

lmao shiiiiiit

nothing to compare with that

eh

i was lost, asked a security guard for directions to room whatever, he asked for me ID, i showed him it

he couldnt help

c*nt just thought i didnt belong there or something

(got up to more sh*t out of uni than in)

• Downvote 1

beat one ting local to my uni, drew her outside train station took her back to halls, told me she was 18, then later tells me shes 16 n goes to the local college lol, not that bad but im not really a guy who ever wants to f*ck a younger and i'd see her out n about people i presumed to be family

threw a little party in halls, one girl asked if she could sleep on my bed i was like yeah go on, her bag got robbed

They all have something to do with what I did during or how I felt following a night on drink or drugs. I've never had a low point while sober unless it was following a heavy night.

Woke up with a dirty infection or allergic reaction following a night out.

Woke up in bed with a slore I said I wouldn't touch.

Baited up all my thoughts while high.

Acted like a d*ck to friends (once or twice).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

f*cked some fat 24yr old bareback who told me her whole life story and just didn't wanna do the walk of shame the next day so I just kept shagging her. Bitch woke up my whole flat.

My 20th Birthday I got thrown out of a club for ripping a pipe off a wall in the urinals. They said never come back but I was just glad I didn't get a criminal damage charge- and went back anyway. Then proceded to collapse outside when they kicked me out and my two flatmates had to carry me 15minutes walk all the way home.

Another time going on the adobe website in a lecture and it playing some advert on loud in a lecture of about 200 people. The stares/ scowls were alot. And me frantically trying to get it to stop.

Done the falling asleep thing many times. I've gotten used to it.

First year I didn't take one exam of a module so got 0 but it was worth a high percentage, managed to scrape a third overall but it would have been a first. I have never had a first yet and I'm now in 2nd year. My mum was disappointed but she understood

dunno bout 5 but heres some off the top of my head.

- not a student night but got paralytic from over drinking at MoS the first time i went and was spewin bare in all corners of that club lol

- lost my phone and got a zoot snatched off me wen i took mdma for the first time; was generally lookin a mess cos i took too much lol

- trekkin back to halls from central on my ones (was always a low time cos its the end of the night)

- working late nights and all day on uni work + revising for exams in general (definately a low point when uni work consumes your life, its pretty sh*t)

5. Phone going off in exam, ringtone was crankthat souljah boy

:lol:

lowest moments have to be

-doing an allnighter cus of a assignment deadline and fallin asleep in the canteen

- being in the library all night and seeing the cleaners come in along with the students ready to start a fresh day at uni

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

:lol: thats disgusting.

/

Didn't go uni.

I take it you gave up on on your website

For now, will be back on a more serious note after Summer.

I await the blog where you show loads of pics.