Fat bitch try set me?

Woodpecker

rudolphs that place is still open?Its outside the stadiumit was good in 2003 friday nights
who are you ?thats when i used to reach was still 17 them times

• 3 weeks later...
Guest M12 Part 2
don't get why You're talkin to the girl about beef or owing people money? how has it become known that You both know this guy?
alie some dumb sh*t
I have a bredrin like this. Meets girls and tells them his life story. Im just like :D

for a half b i ticked and never paid back and im still in good health? after mad years? and this is one of many many many?lemme ask you have many robberies you been onlemme ask you how many man will trust your or you can bully/intimidate/gas into giving you food on consignlemme ask you how many dons would not say a word when you never paid back said consignment?piss off bruv your actually a flop, all the chicks in your 'i beat so much chicks videos' are butters, they look like them FOB or rawly neeky in school girls that any man can draw if they want, they dont interest me and neither does your lifeabout paying for a f*ck*ng holiday inn so some chick can bounce on ur lap with ur trousers on while ur boy films ityour actually bruck :D
That killed me