SO FUCKED -please help legal people

Kim

Guest Supreme Allah

lol

what ever you do... DO NOT come clean

in life honesty gets you nowhere...

lie lie and keep lieing and denying any and all accusations, weave as many webs of mendacious deceit to ensnare your bosses and doctors

because at the end of the day if you fight your corner like a rabid slavering dog what can they say... its your word against theirs

tbh

lol

what ever you do... DO NOT come clean

in life honesty gets you nowhere...

lie lie and keep lieing and denying any and all accusations, weave as many webs of mendacious deceit to ensnare your bosses and doctors

because at the end of the day if you fight your corner like a rabid slavering dog what can they say... its your word against theirs

i cant believe i'm agreeing with this post

but once you lied you cant stop, lie till you drop and be offended by them even doubting you

Guest Supreme Allah

instead of phoning the doctor, u should have phoned one of your friends n get them to verify it to ur HR.

before u call just send a text with the info whilst pretending to not find a contact or something

Guest Supreme Allah

them ones when u dont even practice the forgery on scrap paper first smh...

:lol:

LMAO this always had to be done when I was bringing back detention letters I had to get signed by my parents, or faking letters saying I had to go home early

practice 2 or three times, hold ur breath n try and do it in one smooth quick movement