Okay, I need some Grime Fan Help

c_charalambous

right for my final major project of my first year at uni, im going to create a fullly functional, properly pressed and printed comic book from scratch.BASICALLY, it was gona be about Wiley but iv now changed my mind and have the following options.a) chose some highlights of wileys story thus far and document them in comic book form.biggrin.gif metaphoricalize (is that a word? lol) everything, ie, Wiley = Hero, ppl hes clashed = villians, NY = woman he cant have cos of who he is, Music = Powers, etc etcc) Roman Road Stories - do 3 or 4 short stories that have taken place in or around Roman Road or at least artists from there. im thinking Dizzee going from no1 to performing with the Neptunes and touring with red hot chilli peppers, Mercston going from underground success with the movement to pen for statutory r*pe, an some story about wiley, could do anything really. suggestions for astories and a nice list of MCS who are from the area will be much appreciated.so basically, since people such as yourselves are the target audience, i want you all to suggest what you feel would be the best few incidents, happenings and general highlights of the so far Wiley story or general Roman Road happenings...saaaaaaaaaafe.also, if this comes out well and everyones happy with it i might get like 50 made and give them away/sell them.thanks in advance ppl.

I swear you won't really know about them Roman Road stories unless you are from around there? I certainly don't and if i did it probably would be gossip n half bollocksI think you should do I'd go with idea b, sounds big and i'd like a comic thank you please.P.s I swear Mercston got done for r*pe not statutory

Look everybody Im a artist now too! Send me money and i'll use my none existence artistic skills to make you a front cover or myspace!I dont claim to be an artist, but anyone with a basic knowledge in graphics software can do the sh*t you do! Thats why Statiks sh*t front cover gets my respect and you get pie son!skept1cm2.jpgskept3vu2.jpg

loool seeeen.i dont see why youv brought the vector work into this like its the same thing or even along the same lines.and u know what fam, that picture is big. its definately a lot nicer than anything iv made. i apolagise for even doing graphics. ima just direct all clients towards you now.
Im glad you took it like a man kiddo:D

Carter you're deep, trying to brings man morale down.  biggrin.gif  Someone do my artwork please in a years time, for free though, i aint going to make money either.
Of course! I'll do your myspace too for some download links.......the levels are high round here cuz! lol