The Return Of OXIDE & NEUTRINO 2011

Grindinheat

Cant lie these man were ahead of their time

The dark strings on their bets were Ard.

+ the videos in comparison to now were on a next level.

Those effects they used then must have cost peeeeees!

I Don't know if they produced rap this. But, when the way the song jsut drops into the verse no intro > _______________-

Trying to dispute So Solid's influence on grime? GTFOH.

I've got garage nation tape packs where all the tunes are nice and bubbly then just out of nowhere

de clack de clack clack de clack de clack clack deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwww puw puw

Dilemma>>>>

The first time I heard that tune the screw face was instant. Grime pioneers regardless of what these grimeforum kids think.

• Upvote 5

No one INVENTED grime, it was a gradual progression from garage. So Solid might of had an influence of garage going darker, along with quite a few other people, but to say they invented grime, nah sorry. All of them were still mc-in with that dibby dibby garage flow, most of the beats except dilema had 2-step drum patterens, and used a lot of the pizzicato strings that was big in garage at the time.

• Upvote 7

So Solid were begging UK Garage at them times and making music for that scene

It was only when Pulse X dropped then Wiley dropped a few tunes that Grime was born

It was the 8 bar style that was totally different to any Garage track at that time and then bare people started to copy that style

So Solid did not have any influenece on Grime when you look at all the top mc's in Grime

You trying to tell me Romeo was a grime MC?

GTFOH with So Solid started Grime, silly comment to make

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest MO Giro

It was only when Pulse X dropped then Wiley dropped a few tunes that Grime was born

So Solid did not have any influenece on Grime when you look at all the top mc's in Grime

Hilarious...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hilarious...

Who were the Grime mc's in So Solid and what part did they play in the grime scene?

They were spitting ABC bars with DT and them man to 4x4 Garage and 2 step Garage. lol at grime mcs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It was the 8 bar style that was totally different to any Garage track at that time and then bare people started to copy that style

The gifs in your sig sum up this post. Shambles.

• Upvote 1

The gif sums up why your still a dumb c*nt

• Downvote 1

:huh:

how does that even make sense you tit?

I tell you what I'll overlook the stupidity of that post, go watch some Alex Jones vids on youtube where he insults someone, take notes then come back and have another go. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Hilarious...

Who were the Grime mc's in So Solid and what part did they play in the grime scene?

They were spitting ABC bars with DT and them man to 4x4 Garage and 2 step Garage. lol at grime mcs

TBH, they were hitting them under 21/18 events and going back 2 back with Pay As You Go, especially as the garage tunes started to get darker & evolve into grime.

But Rap Dis & Dilemma had a big effect or the evolution to grime.

:huh:

how does that even make sense you tit?

I tell you what I'll overlook the stupidity of that post, go watch some Alex Jones vids on youtube where he insults someone, take notes then come back and have another go. Cheers.

As usual you post a dumb comment like you have always done

Try have another go

No one INVENTED grime, it was a gradual progression from garage. So Solid might of had an influence of garage going darker, along with quite a few other people, but to say they invented grime, nah sorry. All of them were still mc-in with that dibby dibby garage flow, most of the beats except dilema had 2-step drum patterens, and used a lot of the pizzicato strings that was big in garage at the time.

quoted for truth.

They had influence, especially with the dark sound

but grime MCing was more like garage MCing weren't it? And all them sounds the old MCs used to make. Maybe the more lyrical MCs were influenced by Asher and Mega, but they were more rappers over garage weren't they?

Guest Yilmaz

Stil tgough oxide lookin like he jus came of sme chemo regimen and neutrino lookkin a bit salty about sh*t

And they git defensive wen money was mentioned

Im nt convinced

lmao

Guest Esquilax

lol at saying they didnt have any influence ok then mate.

Can you break down what artists in So Solid had an influence on Grime

If your incapable don't worry about it

... :huh: