Who Drinks Tap Water?

Duppy

Guest Supreme Allah

Ye i do,

kissmyasssowot?

michael_blackson.jpg

LMAO

but for some reason I wont drink from the sink in the bathroom even though its pretty much the same water (AFAIK)

Guest Supreme Allah

I don't think the water in bathrooms is the same as ones out of the kitchen sink yano...

Eitherway I don't drink it either but I love the tap water from me kitchen in Liverpool but the one in Manc tastes dirty

f*ck knows, i assume its the same unless theres like an extra pipe comin in that i dont know of

Guest Supreme Allah

ite i researched it

it depends on the plumbing

The kitchen tap is always fed from the mains and is potatable (drinkable) water

The bathroom can either be fed via the mains or via the cold water cistern in the loft

To find out just shut your mains water off under the kitchen sink and run your bathroom tap, if it does not work then it is mains and ok to drink

I would NEVER drink water from a cistern fed tap as I once attended to a custoemr who said the water in their tap was a funny colour i traced it to the cold water tank in the loft which had no lid and in it i found a dead pigeon. nice

mine is the same, i turned it off on the sink n theres no water runnin in the bathroom

Guest Supreme Allah

f*ck out of here you bunch of jesses

nothin wrong with tap water

lol come like one guy at work. he wont drink coke because its bad for you, but every Monday he comes with a story about how wasted he got during the weekend giving a detailed analysis of whatever he took, smokes like 15 a day aswell hes always outside