Chris Brown enter US album chart at number...

Numero001

So Chris Brown entered the US Album charts at number 1. Moved over 270k units. He moved more than Rihanna did in her first week of Loud.

TF and every other youth that argued against me to say he couldnt make a comeback and his career would be dead? Told you from the time of hitting Rihanna that he'd be able to recover. The reason the first album post-Rihanna flopped is because he didnt let the dust settle. His gap in the market was hard to fill. That's a top ten over here with Yeah x3, #2 with Chipmunk, Look At Me Now is doing well Stateside (not sure of chart position), not to mention Deuces topped US r&b charts for 7 weeks.

That will be all. Thanks for reading.

I'm expecting negs and abuse, it's cool

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do this 'I told you so' sh*t alot on here...who cares?!

Just as many people said he would come back stronger (me being one of them so I'm not even being bitter about this thread)

Its banter with the supposed general when it comes to being the mecca of musical knowledge. I didnt say no one else said anything. I just spoke for myself cos I remember going back and forth with the don of music.

• Downvote 1