Nothing like good old English Racism

Admin.

Lol very true.

But then the things that distinguishes them, is that those d*ckheads are their audience / probably have those opinions because of said journalism.

lt's like a vicious circle of sh*t but I can't figure out where it starts.

Is it a case of him pushing these opinions to the other shithouses because he feels that's what they want to hear or was he employed because he was one of those shithouses and thought of as a voice of the people.

Either way one just feeds the other now.

Guest Klitschko

Lol very true.

But then the things that distinguishes them, is that those d*ckheads are their audience / probably have those opinions because of said journalism.

lt's like a vicious circle of sh*t

Trust. It's like when you do a big turd than flush the toilet.

i know he is a fisherman and as a fellow Angler i know 100% if you want to catch something you need to either believe what your saying or state facts.

Definite Xenophobia but what makes it racist is that he can forgive the english players who act similarly and Cristiano but he would NEVER vote for Drogba or Nani.

Imagine if Wilshere had done to Gomes what nani done... no doubt it would of been cheeky genius

If you can see the subtly in his nationally printed article.... imagine what this guys says at home to his mates.

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Imagine if Wilshere had done to Gomes what nani done... no doubt it would of been cheeky genius

This made me crack up for some reason.

I think I can actually imagine it being said.

Read his other stuff?

inverting-pyramid-history-football-tactics-jonathan-wilson-paperback-cover-art.jpg

If you haven't this is more than worth it. Slash the footie books thread needs to be ressurected.

He's got Behind the Curtain, and Anatomy of England aswell which are brilliant.

Will have a look into 'em.

30 replies in 1 hour

thread fail ?

86953407.jpg

VIP2 could have a bloody better football blog.

Make this happen.

Ive read so many sh*t blogs and listened to too many sh*t podcasts.

Theres enough people on here that have good knowledge and opinions (when you remove the banter/fishing etc).