Robben could leave Chelsea for Spurs

Rsonist

Tottenham are ready to make a summer swoop to sign Chelsea's Dutch winger Arjen Robben.  Spurs know they will have to pay a pretty penny to keep the Holland international in London but sporting director Damien Comolli and manager Martin Jol believe he is the big name player to provide much-needed balance to the left side of their midfield.
I told you all this a year ago, and was laughed at, d*ckheads, well ill be the one laughing in the summer.

LMAO at Robben going Spurs, LMAO.You told us this a year ago and got laughed at. Your telling us again, why wouldnt you get laughed at now?And I swear you and other Tottenham fans have previously stated how you dont want to be associated with regular divers and now look, you want one of the most renowned divers in the world.

LMAO at Robben going Spurs, LMAO.You told us this a year ago and got laughed at. Your telling us again, why wouldnt you get laughed at now?And I swear you and other Tottenham fans have previously stated how you dont want to be associated with regular divers and now look, you want one of the most renowned divers in the world.
Comming from the guy who thinks Eto'o will move to Arsenal. :roll:

Robben's a quality player and if he does leave it will be for a top side. I hope you got that off a reliable source as well cos if its from tribalbollox like i suspect then its clearly bullshit....i swear one time on that site i read derby were gonna sign messi

lolexactly....

lolexactly....
A world class footballer moving to a team thats young, got the best player striker in the world on his day, challenging for honours on all fronts each year is hardly the same as Robben moving from one of the best clubs in the world to a 9th placed, mediocre team thats main goal each season is to beat Arsenal.

Seen  There's me thinking Eto'o is going to move to a team that are scraping for 4th every year.
Eto'o moving to Arsenal would immediately make us a better club and be challenging for the Premiership, Champs League etc.Robben moving to Tottenham will make you a 5th/6th place side at most.

lolexactly....
A world class footballer moving to a team thats young, got the best player striker in the world on his day, challenging for honours on all fronts each year is hardly the same as Robben moving from one of the best clubs in the world to a 9th placed, mediocre team thats main goal each season is to beat Arsenal.
Daydreaming is wonderful at times.