Weekend

Woodpecker

tonight- got a hotel bookd sick excuse to kick out of work early gonna check in buy a cheap bottle of goose from tescos and hit a rave 2nyt will maybe have an exposure in the morning SAY NAFFING

tomorrow- goin westfield with one link lunch then hotel for /pmoney/ B-B-B-BANG-B-BANG, saturday night mulletover and if some chicks are going MORE MORE MORE HOTEL TINGS

Sunday- repeat of last sunday big cruise in my boys black beamz goin blackheath pubs linkin some chickas and then back to theirs

AYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYYA

c*ck AND BRAIN GONNA BE SORE MONDAY MORNING

AYAYAYAYAYYAY

• Downvote 2

tonight, cook something for my man if he comes round, he surprised me with Damien and Nas tickets last night so he is in the extra good books

2morro check my aunt, give her some flowers for mothers day :)

sunday is my B'day so lunch with the Godfather, then round to my cousins in the evening for Rum Cocktails and seafood supper

in between all that will get some reading and cleaning done

Guest Lemons

I got mad chores to do on Saturday when all I want to do is sit and watch the CWC final.

The tedious list includes - Fixing some drawers, going gym, haircut, food shopping, ironing.

Plus I've got to take my mum for breakfast and see my boy who just announced he's having a kid.

Sunday - going up north to see my girls sister as she just had a baby in the week.

Guest Lemons

Plus I've got to take my mum for breakfast and see my boy who just announced he's having a kid.

Tell me it's not Lee/Ant?

Anthony brah.

He seems excited, I'm sure he's a broken man inside though.

/

Also, LOL @ me only having 2 'boys'. I need to get out more...

Guest Klitschko

Anthony brah.

I'm happy for him.

*pours Liquor*

Guest Esquilax

Anthony brah.

I'm happy for him.

*pours Liquor*

Play this at the baby shower

Today - goin into town to shot this ticket for Nas + Damien Marley - standing is sold out and I have other plans so gonna see if I can make a little £10 on top of what I paid (yes- im broke if u havent guessed).

Tonight - seein my dad and stepmum for gokarting then a good sudanese dinner. hittin my maters afterwards to record a little set for grimeforum and then get a fifa session

Tomorrow - Studying, gym

Sunday - More studying, maybe more gym