Where's Everyone Going This Summer?

Duppy

Lets just nip this in the bud.

I've know my friend my whole life, she lives out there the season and works with her boyfriend. Im going with -

My boyfriend.

My friends.

Her sister her boyfriend and their baby twins.

Her mum and my mum.

Were going to celebrate her birthday its nothing to do with where it is.

You can stick to being Jermaine and Darren, its the only place you get some. Because you have never found yourself a respectable girl you dont understand that not everyone wants to have sex with idiots like you on holiday (or anywhere for any reason other than death circumstances).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

He's an OK dude tbh. Just says what most people won't/are too stupid or naive to think. is similar. Both making real life movements as well by the sounds of it

DVD%2031%20JAN%2006%20004_edited.jpg

• Downvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong

I've know my friend my whole life, she lives out there the season and works with her boyfriend. Im going with -

My boyfriend.

My friends.

Her mum and my mum.

You can stick to being Jermaine and Darren, its the only place you get some. Because you have never found yourself a respectable girl you dont understand that not everyone wants to have sex with idiots like you on holiday (or anywhere for any reason other than death circumstances).

You think because your boyfriend is going that you still might not open your flaps up to guys?

FROM MY EXPERIENCE AND FROM WHAT I HAVE WITNESSED, me and my boys have slept with girls who have boyfriends out their with them. One simple arguement can cause the girl to making her fanny slip up and down on a pipe.

I have found myselfr a respectable girl who doesn't want to go them places and would not, you would though, which says a lot about you. I could expose women who I have f*cked out there who have had boyfriends (f*ck it, I exposed them on RWD but I wont do it now) but dumb immature skUnks like you think you know better.

f*ck your life tbh, it would be a dream for you to sleep with someone like me, young black and successful!!!

haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

He's an OK dude tbh. Just says what most people won't/are too stupid or naive to think. Afgoon is similar. Both making real life movements as well by the sounds of it

DVD%2031%20JAN%2006%20004_edited.jpg

TBH, it seems like people have forgotten sh*t can happen there since face off left the forum.

• Upvote 1

nothing better then a holier than thou bosh

Guest Esquilax

My boyfriend.

My friends.

Her mum and my mum.

You think because your boyfriend is going that you still might not open your flaps up to guys?

FROM MY EXPERIENCE AND FROM WHAT I HAVE WITNESSED, me and my boys have slept with girls who have boyfriends out their with them. One simple arguement can cause the girl to making her fanny slip up and down on a pipe.

I have found myselfr a respectable girl who doesn't want to go them places and would not, you would though, which says a lot about you. I could expose women who I have f*cked out there who have had boyfriends (f*ck it, I exposed them on RWD but I wont do it now) but dumb immature skUnks like you think you know better.

f*ck your life tbh, it would be a dream for you to sleep with someone like me, young black and successful!!!

haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

So much fail

Guest Esquilax

The fail comes in you thinking that every female who passes into one of these places instantly becomes an open legged sack of promiscuity.

Please find evidence of the other two things or be quiet forever

Guest Fat Eric

I don't like you tbh, I have always tried to communicate with you normally and on a level but your constant sending for me

loooooooooool

imagine man typing this through tears

• Upvote 3

Well that was an embarrassing read.

If your girl would miss her friend's (one who she has grown up her whole life with) birthday just because she cant control herself and will have sex then thats her problem but i think you should be looking for another one tbh..

Or in the case that she wouldn't go on YOUR say so then she's and even bigger mug than you are.

Im tired of hearing about how you have had sex on holiday, you go on like its the highlight of your life so far. My guess is that you can count the amount of times you have even taken part in sexual intercourse and your still at that buzzing stage. Were all grown here and no its not impressive letting us know you f*cked someones girl. Your an absolute loser.

The whole post was amusing until i read that last line, i mean how dare you be so f*ck*ng offensive. You could be the last man on earth and i would run away from you. A dream in your words sounds like a nightmare to me, i have a boyfriend who is young, black and successful. Difference is he is good looking too, before you ask he owns a car AND a house so lets see what you find to hate upon because your jealous you don't have it yourself.

I never asked for your input in the first place your like a whimpering puppy, you go on and on until picked up and then you wanna try and bite. Your small and i will throw you away.

Leave me alone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

And when man dashes you out on the street you'll be pissed because you own nothing, them star-ie eyed bitches and I hope he does.

Again, f*ck your life, f*ck your dog (probably done so already) and f*ck your blog, 98% of the visiters are dudes from here wanting to see your body & breast, 1.5% are wrong google searches and the last .5% are your people going on it to see what you have done.

/

Please, you would fiend for the pipe, even if I looked like Esquilax you would be on it if I were the last guy on earth. Lets not mix up fact from fiction.

• Downvote 3

lol i'm passed the stage where id cheat on my girlfriend..i don't see the point..if your girl is some dead fish that just lies there and doesn't mix it up, that's on you but iv got everything i need in 1 chick so why act on impulse and do something i could regret and if 1 of my boys wanted to go magaluf for his birthday..i wouldn't be like "na i ent going what would my chick think" id go and still enjoy myself without having to go out looking for girls all night..i think some people on here are too parro to say they can have a good time with there boys which doesn't involve chicks..some 'i'm too uncomfortable with my sexuality to be able to admit it' type ting

awesome kong was the 1 going on like no one's been to 'shagaluf' without having sex..uno it's only called that because it rhymes with magaluf init..if malia,zanta and dem places rhymed with something sexual they'd call it that aswell..it's just something promoters use to bring in the young people and the young people use to try front like they was smashin the whole holiday.

• Upvote 7

My blogs not live anymore, thats not true and also totally irrelevant. Lol at trying to throw random shots, you put yourself here and i dont forget you telling me about how 'theres nothing wrong with you, you have a nice shape' ' you dont need to loose weight you have a nice shape' 'how tall are you' etc etc.

My boyfriend, i dont live with him, i have my own place, my own car and i look after myself - shock horror. i wouldn't be put on my arse for no man.

/

If you was the last man on earth i would kill you, theres only so much someone can take when the conversation goes like -

Malia> wrestling> greek girls> magaluf> rwd> zante> wrestling> owning a car without owning a house> napa> malia> wrestlng.. and so forth.

• Upvote 9