Where's Everyone Going This Summer?

Duppy

I'm hoping to do a lot of travelling this summer/autumn, been saving up for a long time for it

At the moment I have preliminary plans for Argentina and Israel, but hopefully add Cuba, Russia, Japan & New York to the list

I'm going to Israel too, you ever been before?

Once, years ago, I barely remember it. Have you?

I'm going for 2 weeks to visit family, sightsee etc.

Nah never. Just going to Jerusalem.

america before you're 21 is waste

No its not.

Yes it is, maybe not if you're a kid going to orlando or you have family there, but otherwise it is lame

i went when i was 19 and I look young still got in, didnt even get ideed

all depends on who you are with, where you go etc

one time i went to buy a guinness from a jamaican shop and there was a kid behind the counter who served me but like adults were also behind the til

and they were all looking at me well funny, asked them to buss it for me and then im walking out the shop, feelin hot cos i can feel all the eyes

an just as i open the door i hear 'yo yo yo, stap, you cant walk out there with that'

heart was racing, try casually stroll back to a table

i dnt think they had a off license

i don't understand, so did u hang around the shop to drink it?

/

going to a nice little villa with the missus for a few weeks, i'm wealthy bitches.

i also went a few times n when i was 19 i didnt get in no where, didnt get served nothing

but i had a baby face n was rollin with niggas

Should have took a fake British driving license

where did i read one off license in america wouldn't accept some girl's ID coz it was a driver's license from another state, not even another country, just another state, they're f*cked over there.

Guest Awesome Kong

May - Week in magaluf, friends 21st :rolleyes:

Your gonna have sex there.

Disclaimer: Don't chat sh*t you little bratt!!!

Im not even getting into this with you. You don't know what your talking about and its boring.

You said you are going Malia, you gonna have sex there little girl. No hype, just true stories.

/

I don't like you tbh, I have always tried to communicate with you normally and on a level but your constant sending for me, even with simple questions I ask, has me bored of you. Bitches like you try to seem more mature than you really are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Guest Awesome Kong

Lollollol Justin is actually f*cked in the head

mans emotionally scarred from a previous relationship with a island hopping bosh

Justin?

If you mean me, I have never been in a relationship with an Island hopping bosh...................

just f*cked a few.......

Whilst Island hopping....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

May - Week in magaluf, friends 21st :rolleyes:

Your gonna have sex there.

Disclaimer: Don't chat sh*t you little bratt!!!

Im not even getting into this with you. You don't know what your talking about and its boring.

You said you are going Malia, you gonna have sex there little girl. No hype, just true stories.

/

I don't like you tbh, I have always tried to communicate with you normally and on a level but your constant sending for me, even with simple questions I ask, has me bored of you. Bitches like you try to seem more mature than you really are.

I don't like you either, your not communicating normally your trying to get into a debate we've had 100 times. Im not trying to seem mature you chump, i just know myself and dont appreciate you coming along telling me what i will and wont do.

You dont know the first thing about me.

Guest Awesome Kong

When I read the last line I just thought about this banger:

/

Them typical lines. Fact is, even if you did let flaps out you wouldn't admit it on here you slag. Jermaine or Darren gonna churps you then f*ck you, but because your gassed initially you'll try put up a front but get deaded quick time or beg for a holiday romance. Them man will get props for slamming you though, not because your nice looking, but because you will have been exposed. Your boyfriends probably gonna be f*ck*ng some bitches when your out there anyway just incase.

LOL @ "I know myself" in situations like going there. Mans games will be on point, heat, plus music plus the whole "Island thing" is based on getting drunk & having sex means that you will lose and I will win like Charlie Sheen.