Blackberry o2 gang

Lucarelli

this might be a stupid question but im useless when it comes to phones

ok so a friend of mine stole a blackberry curve off some slag that s'd his d then passed out, he sold it me for 65 and i jus got a new o2 sim today

my problem is when i try to top up or activate the number it says 'no service available' can you help me sort this out or has the phone been blocked?

Agree with dave

/

Phones blocked

I had a phone that got blocked after a couple of months owning it.i couldng make calls or texts but for some reason the net and bbm were. Put ur o2 sim in another phone, top it up and activate the bb service, then put the sim in ur bb. Could work.

Lol haha @ the comments.

*puts on geek hat*

This MAY work for you, as I do something similar at work.

Basically make the fone reset to factory settings, security wipe and wipe the IT policy on the phone.

Download and install a program called CrackUtil, Google it.

Connect the BB to PC via USB cable

Open up CrackUtil and choose the advanced tab

Select Wipe device applications, this will clear downloaded apps, pix, contacts etc

Then repeat procedure and select Reset IT Policy, this will reset the fone back to factory settings, even if the fone was set up for enterprise use only. It will wipe the fone and restart itself.

Let me know how you get on, holla if you wanna know how to put OS 6.0 on your fone