Constitution

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

How much can you handle? Are you a tank or a lightweight? Do you get no hangover or bad ones?I don't think my constitution is very high at all, it doesn't take a great deal of booze for it to take effect, but I see people, especially my dad, who can drink all day with virtually no effect, and I envy itDo you have a bad reaction to booze but can withstand a lot more of other drugs like weed or coke?

anyone green treads a fine line between immunity and dependency, its in r genetics. i can drain a pint before you can count to five and a bottle of whisky shouldnt give me too many problems. That said im not much of a drinker, in that i dont like being soaked, it changes my temper. also i made deal with my old man whose on the wagon as of last year, that we'd dry out together, obv i still have a stout now and then, but thats good for the health, i just dont get wet. easy to stick to as my mrs doesnt drink and i like the clarity, i imagine my tolerance has dropped significantly tho.

Guest M12 Part 2
I THINK THE WHITE LADS ON THE FORUM GOT THIS HANDS DOWN
One of my bredrins always screamed this. He learned the hard way it's not true./I'm a better drinker than most, can go drink for drink with the best.

i can drink until my head starts to spin after which point i stop for a break of about 1 hour and carry on when it wears offprobably 5/6 pints and 5 double rum + cokes i am done for the nighthaven't been sick since i was 13 or somethinghave never been one of the types who needs to be carried homebut if im on my jollies then i will drink all day; more alchohol but at a slower pace. had some legendary benders in the spanish costal towns.i drank expensive wine (250+ a bottle) the other night, had about 6 glasses of that. then straight onto the havana 15 year and i had no hangover.. i only get a bad hangover when beer is involved.

That's a bawses life Enjoy youthima slow the f*ck down at 30 thoughI been drinking since 14, I think 16 years is sufficcient enoughnot smokin anymore though my chest it officially f*cked, whenever I stop it gets better, I start and it gets killed, I'm not even addicted it's just when I'm drinking, disgusting habbit

Guest Lemons

My levels have dipped considerably since university.After 7/8 pints now I'm pretty much there. It really depends on the time period in which they're consumed. Don't do any drugs.