Constitution

Guest Esquilax

LOL @ Lightweight.I've only just graduated to that, for a long time I was the GOAT Bantamweight champion.I'd like to thank my alcoholic friend and white co-workers/football guys who put weight on me. You cant talk to white boys at all about the drinking game, NO! They don't stunt with bottles as well... true drinkers."Coming to get ya at 6.45 mate.""Thought the night starts at 9?"Pre-drinks at mine mate.""mellow.gif"A pre-drink to me is a cheeky swing of any spirit in the whip OR a quick drink while waiting for a phonecall from a next guy. Champion livers.
POS matecos that was a real ass statement you just made

LOL @ Lightweight.I've only just graduated to that, for a long time I was the GOAT Bantamweight champion.I'd like to thank my alcoholic friend and white co-workers/football guys who put weight on me. You cant talk to white boys at all about the drinking game, NO! They don't stunt with bottles as well... true drinkers."Coming to get ya at 6.45 mate.""Thought the night starts at 9?"Pre-drinks at mine mate.""mellow.gif"A pre-drink to me is a cheeky swing of any spirit in the whip OR a quick drink while waiting for a phonecall from a next guy. Champion livers.
Signature bar.I'm somewhat glad he's gone to China for 10 months.

used to be hardcore like down 6 cans n hit a club, or half a litre of vodka n rollthe time i got arrested i done a litre of vodka in the whip/train to shoreditch, hit aquarium bought a few drinks, came outside met some next canadian breddas bought a bottle of e&j i was truly waved that night didnt even run from feds thought i was genuinely innocentthese days after calming down 3 pints will get me nice, 4-5 proper drunk, over that head gonegood though coz i'd spend bare money to get drunk, ima be some next breed lightweight again in 2 months im looking forward to it tbh

one bottle of champagne to yourselfi'm basically trying to gauge whether i'm a light weight or someone that can take a loti had a whole bottle of dom to myself and i felt the wave strongnight before had 3 doubles of sambuca and i could only feel the beginnings of sumthin, but i was still basically sober

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

im so lucky i cant stand the taste of alcohol, even when i was doing skittles vodka i wasnt really on it, although i have a can of Kopparberg every 3 months or soid be the dirtiest alchy going

lool it's true my white friends have been on this drinking thing from early though, every friday after school they were getting licked of bottles of vodka and cider.I don't like beer so I tend to stick to spirits with the odd cider in between and my tolerance is pretty high, never had a serious hangover in my life.

it gets u nice/drunk depending on u tbh... but people ive spoken to , they have had a bottle of champagne and they are completely nice/and im not speaking bout the high end stuff like cristal and dom p n dat - i aint sayin u should go out of ur way to break the bank to fork up 390+ pounds on 1 bottlesuttin like a moet

2 myths big guys can handle there drinkandwhite guys out drink others/for me it depends on what i drink.... sometimes i can feel tipsy even drunk wake up next day and be fine..... and sometimes i think im still good wake up next day with a hangoverbut normally dont get hangovers think its best to eat something before bed with a nice glass of waterwake up have a lucozade and porridge and im good to go/think more important then tolerance to drink is knowing your limit i know my limit and when im there i slow down/stop but sometimes i push it if im in that mood...... dont like going out with people who dont know there limit because they always smash right past it and end up overly f*cked... got a light weight bedrin hes cool after 2 drinks he hits the water/j20 and hes on same wave as the rest of us

Guest Supreme Allah
lool it's true my white friends have been on this drinking thing from early though, every friday after school they were getting licked of bottles of vodka and cider.I don't like beer so I tend to stick to spirits with the odd cider in between and my tolerance is pretty high, never had a serious hangover in my life.
every Sunday or whatever my white niggas upload about 100 photos of them shitfaced from the weekendthey really do go hard in the paint, always sayin theyre hung over at work/lectureprops to them thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1izqZJmGF4

Guest M12 Part 2

Do you man really not pre-drink? I still do that now with mandem. Turn up at a mans house with a bottle and bang it out listening to tunes and reminiscing about the old days. Bare times pre drinks>>>>>>my actual night out./Some of the uni pre drinks we had were emotional. We still talk about the time I took a break from the game and then decided to jump straight in. Boxed off a litre of vodkat on my own in about an hour cos I got there late and had to "catch up", lost a few drinking games and it was a wrap. Got in cab thinking it's cool I'll sober up later. Got inside got gassed into havin a couple more. Fast forward. Got put in a cab on my ones, someone was meant to get me on the other side. They flopped. I sat down on my drive, ended up lying down for a good hour cos the world was spinning too much. Threw up went inside and brushed my teeth stumbled in bed. There was a chick in my bed cos I was meant to be staying out that night she was a kind of associate/friend of a friend. Tried a ting with her. Didn get past 1st base. Still talk to this girl and even though she knows I was drunk that night. She doesn't know I threw up about 20 mins before I put it on her. Swear shed cave my boat in :D

• Upvote 1

truss pre drink drinking games >gotta finish a bottle of my jd/martell before i leave the yard/hotel