ANYONE LIVES IN CORNWALL

golfplayer02

This thread is entirely composed of aliases, barring one or two posts.

Good day.

and who was talking to you d*ck face......you think a fed would bust you cos you smoke,you only get a warning.....when were you born.......U BETTER FIST THAT HANDS OF URS UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PPL

Old bill

adios

ND YOU.....WHO FLIPPIN TOLD YOU COPS WOULD COME ONLINE TO LOOK FOR WEEK SMOKERS,WHERE THERE ARE MURDER CRIMES AND IMPORTANT STUFF TO DEAL WIV..THEY AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT SHOT,COS THERE ARE NO MEDALS FOR BRINGING A LEAF SMOKER IN...JUST GROW UP....NO ONE WOULD GET YOU FOR BLAZING INDOORS...........GROW UP SON!!!!!

• Downvote 1

R u working in accordance with the oath u took as a police officer?

SO WOTS THIS FORUM THEN IF YOU CAN FLIPPIN OPEN UP AND TALK ABOUT WOTEVER YOU WANT.......A NIGGA'S JUST TRYNA LOOSEN UP DAWG!!!!LET ME BREATH AND QUIT THAT COP sh*t.... I AINT ONE GET IT.....IS LIKE GETTING FRISKED FOR SOME LITTLE GRAM sh*t

CAN ANYONE PLEASE INFORM ME WOT TIME YOU GET FROM SMOKING WEED OR TALKING ABOUT IT.....PPL WHO HAV POSTED sh*t THINKIN AM AN OFFICER NEEDS TO THINKS TWICE......I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN GET DONE FOR TALKING TO AN OFFICER ANYWHERE AND GET DONE JUST FOR TALKING......ARE THERE SOME SENSIBLE PEOPLE IN THE FORUM? OR BUNCHA SCARED KIDS..........

If you see anyone blazing just ask them if they can sort you out, there's no other way you're going to get any unless you know people that are from the area.

knuckles to ya bruv...thats the most reasonable suggestions i have had from here....i flip my middle fingers to y'll d*ckhead who cant answer a direct questions...well guess y'll just nerds and scared....lol....sh*t dunoo why there would always be always be faggots where ever you go.......big ups to you dawg

Where did you move from? what reason did you initially move for? work? uni? with family?

moved from luton,bedfordshire.....family

one sh*t hole to another

feel sorry for your life mate

you dont have to feel sorry for my life....my life's been alwz great where ever am at.......your enviroment dont determine you life occourence man....