Where Did Big Seac Go?

Pred

I will accept that as an answer due to that avatar.
stone cold was f*cked, last time I remember seeing him anything good tho was when he smashed a guitar over vinces head and came out and f*cked up all those wcw peopleeverything that came after that was sh*t - in all wrestling still
I gave up watching wrestling after that WCW vs WWF/E Invasion stuff. It's all bollocks now. Stone Cold and The Rock days > ___.

stone cold was f*cked, last time I remember seeing him anything good tho was when he smashed a guitar over vinces head and came out and f*cked up all those wcw peopleeverything that came after that was sh*t - in all wrestling still
I gave up watching wrestling after that WCW vs WWF/E Invasion stuff. It's all bollocks now. Stone Cold and The Rock days > ___.

does neone remember when stone cold came back from a year out to find out who run him over and made him break his neck - and they found out it was that fat c*nt rikishi!!!! couldnt stop laughing at that breh every time he waddled down the entrance way. I guess they made up for it by making triple H the guy who planned it , then they had that hench 3 stages of hell match jst before wresetlemania. was sick, wrestling was f*cked back then

does neone remember when stone cold came back from a year out to find out who run him over and made him break his neck - and they found out it was that fat c*nt rikishi!!!! couldnt stop laughing at that breh every time he waddled down the entrance way.  I guess they made up for it by making triple H the guy who planned it , then they had that hench 3 stages of hell match jst before wresetlemania. was sick, wrestling was f*cked back then
yeh lol that story was jokewho remembers when rikishi used to sit on peoples faces? :? narrrrrrr

does neone remember when stone cold came back from a year out to find out who run him over and made him break his neck - and they found out it was that fat c*nt rikishi!!!! couldnt stop laughing at that breh every time he waddled down the entrance way.  I guess they made up for it by making triple H the guy who planned it , then they had that hench 3 stages of hell match jst before wresetlemania. was sick, wrestling was f*cked back then
yeh lol that story was jokewho remembers when rikishi used to sit on peoples faces? :? narrrrrrr
most people dont know, but rikishi was a proper roadman coming up, got shot up bad in a drive by before he was a wrestler . remember him talking on 1 of those non-official dvds about wrestling

Goes my uni
thought u was on about the rock for a second there,c*nt wudnt accept my friend request on myspace,says hes too busy acting or sumthinwrestling pissed me off wen they had about ten doink the clowns hidin under the ring.got silly.mate of mine still goes on wrestling forums and sh*t,shows me some catfights sumtimestold me bout these books on jake the snake and mick foley.wrestlers,there sum suicidal guyson topic seac is sick

Guest SHO FACE GOON
most people dont know, but rikishi was a proper roadman coming up, got shot up bad in a drive by before he was a wrestler . remember him talking on 1 of those non-official dvds about wrestling
yh rikishi was a sho face goonbut stone cold stunners >>>>>it was all about wen stone cold used to run up in the ring and stunner like 10 guys in a rowlol those were the days, havnt watched wrestling for ages