Debut Video

SKoCF3

Guest Supreme Allah

brilliant work, if this doesnt hit the top 10 ill be disappointed, your onto a winner here

i totally listened to it and im doing it over and over such a wonderful song

you should pass it around on facebook twitter etc and other forums everyone is gonna love this.

havent even got a favourite part, the whole song is just so good, and that one bar LOL, u know which one im talkin about, very good wordplay there.

sick stuff man, sick sick

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

nothing against the song, song's kool

video creativity was at zero - no conect except "here i am spittin with my boys"

if You don't have a tripod, stand the camera on some kind of flat surface, but the bait wobbly arm isn't cuttin it

or if You want the camera moving, make it look intentional, by having the camera constantly moving, like i have done here

• Downvote 4

video creativity was at zero - no conect except "here i am spittin with my boys"

if You don't have a tripod, stand the camera on some kind of flat surface, but the bait wobbly arm isn't cuttin it

or if You want the camera moving, make it look intentional, by having the camera constantly moving, like i have done here

do you do music vids?

whats your prices? pms

• Upvote 1

lol @ giving tips then posting that up

• Upvote 5