The Summer Transfer Thread

And for the record i dont wanna hear Harry speak on the subject again, he is a bystander in all this mess.So much as well for all the "Lukas the best professional you could hope to have. He's no trouble, just gets on with things. A real hard working honest lad" stuff we hear from him.....He's obviously now making a great deal of trouble for us, probably because he's such an "honest lad".

tulse why have you got the quote in your sig you peanut c*nt.taken from your thread "modric chelsea medical" when he was clearly at training.

Either he is staying.Or Levy cooked up this public fued at their meeting, and will get top price, accuse Chelsea of tapping him up, and blame Luka for the sale.Either way, Levy is winning. f*ck*ng guy.
And for the record i dont wanna hear Harry speak on the subject again, he is a bystander in all this mess.So much as well for all the "Lukas the best professional you could hope to have. He's no trouble, just gets on with things. A real hard working honest lad" stuff we hear from him.....He's obviously now making a great deal of trouble for us, probably because he's such an "honest lad".
c/s both. harry doesnt help situations at all... still cant beleive he came out and said he was unhappy and confussed :D just inviting bids for him the silly c*nt and fuelling more media bullshit.

It's just a rumour, but it's a bloody good one...Hamburg want Joe Cole for £10.4...No not pounds, but MILLION!:D :D :D :D
lol think its a total deal worth £10.4millionFee + Wages etc...Theres only one person who would pay over £5million for Joe Coleharrylaugh438318.jpg
  • Upvote 8

Guest Portuguese

Roman is taking the piss!AVB is prepared to pay 40m euros for Moutinho I think Chelsea should be breaking the british transfer record again(Modric)