If vip was a school prt 2

Kim

:lol: you sound hurt bro ?

Lemons is actually that funny white guy that used to hang around the blacks and everyone thought was cool because he had new trainers/fresh garms every other week.....all the black girls thought he was good looking but when he was with his white friends or at home he would act different and every now and again would throw in a racist joke towards asians and FOBs which would get a lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Özgür Dennis Uzun, a 16 year old Turkish newspaper delivery boy, was brutally attacked in Amager, Copenhagen this past Wednesday by three Danish boys, aged 15, 17 and 18. Uzun, who was riding on a bike, was approached by the three in a car. They hit Uzun with a baseball bat, after which he lost consciousness and died the next day of his wounds.

The attack might have been racially motivated, though the motive is yet unknown. A cousin of the victim who was with him at the time said that the people in the car called to them 'what are you looking at, Paki swine." Then they jumped out of the windows and attacked Uzun.

Uzun's father, Ali, is sure the murder was racist. Why would they have weapons in the car otherwise, he asks. He says the three in the car drove past his son and his friend several times. They rolled down the windows and calls things after them, like 'black apes', but that his son did not react.

The mother of two of the suspects (15 and 17) asked for forgiveness and said she did not think this was a racist attack. She criticized the authorities for not intervening till now. Her 15 year old son had not gone to school for half a year and had been through institutions. His 17 year old brother dropped out this year.

The three, who are known to the police, deny the suspicions against them. the 15 year old is considered the head suspect, and had been in trouble with the police since he was ten. However, he could not be punished till now due to his young age.

The case was reported by newspapers in Turkey. Newspaper Sabah reported that the 60,000 Turkish residents who live in Denmark where shocked by the young boy's murder in a racist attack.

Newspaper Milliyet also called it a racist motivated attack. Zaman wrote about an ugly attack against a Turkish boy in Denmark.

PMSLLLLL

:rofl:

OUR DANES >>>>>>>>

PROBABLY KILLED HIM WHILE WEARING FRESH NIKES BET ALL THE TURKS LIKED THEM IN SCHOOL ASWELL

WAAAYYY AVE IT OIOI BANTER LADS

SO REAL

ENDING TURKS SINCE 0BC

ALIE ICE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The killing of Anthony Walker united a community in anger at the ferocity and senseless nature of the racist attack.

Paul Taylor and Michael Barton now face lengthy jail sentences after being convicted of his murder.

But for the Walkers, anger gives way to sorrow as they consider his killers - two boys who attended the same school as Anthony and his siblings.

And while they will never forget, his mother Gee and sister Dominique said they had certainly forgiven.

"Why live a life sentence? Hate killed my son, so why should I be a victim too?" said Mrs Walker.

"Unforgiveness makes you a victim and why should I be a victim? Anthony spent his life forgiving. His life stood for peace, love and forgiveness and I brought them up that way.

I don't know what hell feels like but I'm sure I'm sitting in hell right now

Gee Walker

"I have to practice what I preach. I don't feel any bitterness towards them really, truly, all I feel is... I feel sad for the family."

Her feelings are echoed by daughter Dominique, whose appeal in the aftermath of Anthony's death was seen as a key turning point in the police investigation.

The 20-year-old told BBC One's Real Story that she stood by her decision then to forgive whoever killed her brother.

"I did say I forgive and I do still stand by that because you have to. That's one of the things I was raised on and what my mum taught me.

"I feel sorry for them because they didn't know what they were doing, they don't understand the magnitude of what they've done."

Daniel Okoro, Anthony's cousin, said the family were satisfied with Barton and Taylor's convictions but would not be celebrating.

The Walkers said they had forgiven Paul Taylor

"We have no reason to be jubilant because that will not bring Anthony back," he said.

"Anthony was a devout Christian and the world is a worse place without him. Our lives will never be the same again."

Mr Okoro went on to thank the thousands of people across Liverpool, the UK and the world whose support had been a "great comfort" to the family.

Despite that enormous support, Gee Walker said the family was still struggling to cope with Anthony's death.

She said: "Every day we wonder, where is our lad?

"Every day we still wait. We call his name, we hear a ball bounce and we are all looking and waiting."

Mrs Walker said her other son Daniel had been particularly affected by Anthony's death.

"I just feel sad for him, every night climbing into the top bunk and his brother's not there. He is just a shadow of himself. When you say, 'how do you feel son?' He just says, 'lost'."

The time between Anthony's death and the trial was relatively short for a murder investigation and Mrs Walker revealed the hearings had been testing.

Dominique Walker feels sorrow for her brother's killers

"I don't know what hell feels like but I'm sure I'm sitting in hell right now. Every day you have to relive the pain and I just hope to God no other mother has to sit where I am sitting."

For Anthony's father, Steve Walker, the proceedings brought shock - it was the first time he had seen the kind of weapon used to kill his son.

"When they said to me, 'an axe', at first I thought it was one of those little six-inch or nine-inch things.

"But the handle is about two feet long and I just thought, 'no, you can't use that on somebody'.

"I don't know what was going through his (Taylor's) mind. He couldn't have been thinking like a normal human would."

Dominique Walker and her brother attended the same primary school as Paul Taylor. Her mother said they all grew up knowing one another "in one way, shape or form".

Although they were not friends, they had certainly shared the same playground, Mrs Walker added.

"That's what made it so unbelievable, because they all played together. Was it there all the time? Why didn't they say it? That's a question we will never know."

:rofl: :rofl:

IM IN TEARS

why you getting mad at me fam ? i was co signing you

its not my fault you let them man infiltrate

but hes not racist hes probably got a mixed race cousin he goes to EDL marches with

/

this is what happens when you let the white guy in your group make racist jokes about other races and LOL along to them one day hes gonna do it to you

I'm going to go out on a limb and back my White brother, I suggest esquilax, frank, guilermoux, philos, Faze, Wavesurfer, Steve, ashman and sho do the same, by defending him in his hour of need

lemons is an off the cuff comment guy, he lived up to his rep, he offended people but I doubt that was his intention, I'm sure an apology will follow in due course

jas, on behalf of the White vip2 conglomerate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6