Anelka isn't as stupid as he sounds. Sometimes.

Michel Kane

Somebody pos'd him.

Can admin find this person & expose please?

lemonse.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

On most IPboard forums there's you can see 'reputaiton' next to post & status etc (obv it's been disabled)

LOL at Mikeg neggning him, didn't know he posted in here. :lol:

Somebody pos'd him.

lemonse.jpg

why did i never know you could check negs and pos by clicking it :lol:

slippin.

i couldn't in my user rgroup

fiddled with my permissions

might have to do the same for admin group

Somebody pos'd him.

lemonse.jpg

why did i never know you could check negs and pos by clicking it :lol:

slippin.

i couldn't in my user rgroup

fiddled with my permissions

might have to do the same for admin group

nah it works :Y:

Guest Portuguese

so people get banned for stupidness on this forum all the while, and this prick says something like that,

swear man wanted laughs for that as well,

Guest Fat Eric

Somebody pos'd him.

lemonse.jpg

nice

make me admin bros

would love to know who this secret negger is going round negging all my posts. reckon its wavesurfer

• Downvote 1

Joey Barton has reopened his feud with former Manchester City team-mate Ousmane Dabo.

Newcastle midfielder Barton was involved in an infamous training ground bust-up with Dabo four years ago while at City, which resulted in the Frenchman ending up in hospital

Barton received a four-month suspended prison sentence for assault along with 200 hours community service as well as a six-game ban from the Football Association.

The 28-year-old remains bitter about Dabo's decision to press charges following the incident and he has now given his version of events for the first time.

"I have never given my side of the story, but the truth is that he started the fight and I finished it," Barton told French Magazine So Foot.

"Frankly, Ousmane is a little p*ssy. It's him who hit me from behind with his hand.

"When he did that, I hit him back. It happened just like that, bang, bang bang and it was over. But I am no monster. I don't like fighting, but it's human to defend yourself.

"The problem was I hit him three times. Of course, it was not the best response, but I grew up in the street and when I am attacked, I defend myself and when you fight, there are no rules."

Lies

Barton insists Dabo should not have reported him to police and should have tried to sort the problem among themselves.

"Frankly, Ousmane is a little p*ssy. It's him who hit me from behind with his hand."

Joey Barton on his fight with Ousman Dabo

"I wanted to discuss it like men, but he never came to see me and that makes me angry because he told lies in the papers and I was not able to respond.

"There was a late tackle in training and we exchanged a few words. I have an aggressive style and he wasn't happy.

"I told him, 'You are a piece of s**t, don't come looking for me'. He said, 'You are arrogant, you think you're something special'.

"We kept talking and I said, 'Yeah, you're great', but it was sarcastic because he was not playing well, so he slapped me from behind. He tried to be the bad boy, but it was him who ended up on the floor."

Barton admits he is not proud of the fight, but he claims he had no choice but to defend himself once Dabo raised his hand to him.

"You know, I am not proud of that. It's never good to fight a team-mate, but from the moment he raised his hand to me ... it's hard to explain," continued Barton.

"If we saw each other tomorrow, we might say, 'What we did was stupid, I am sorry and we should never have fought'.

"I've seen team-mates fighting at least 15 times but City said I had hit him too many times."

Denial

Dabo totally denies Barton's version of events saying it was the Scouser who attacked him from behind.

"I had my back turned when he charged at me and thre a right into my temple, like a coward.

"In a man's fight it's impossible that this guy - who is half my size - sparks me out with one punch. "

Dabo on Barton

"I was knocked out but, while I was out of it, he grabbed my head and struck me with 10 right-handers from close range.

"In a man's fight it's impossible that this guy - who is half my size - sparks me out with one punch.

"It was anything but fair."

joey >>>

:lol:

the way dabo said all that rubbish in red confirms joeys story tbh.