fucking celibate

Kim

1 week but my work link has gone back to her man of 2 years she was boring anyway, ex left me few months ago and have no way to meet new chicks coz of tag although i have 2 certified beats minimum lined up for when im off

on the bright side only 2 months left, 8 gone, no sex for 2 months is a minor, i hope

• Downvote 2

the fbo's aint rwd originals mate, most are beg friends who wouldn't even know revo from dark white or diamond princess from tuze

/

no its not an excuse i have work/community service, i cant go out, where am i gonna find a chick i dont even mind gives me a lot of time to stack and self improve, women can be distracting, self destructive and all that jazz

/

16 months jodie for real? I'd come inside you after a slow sesh you just say the word love

• Downvote 2

last time i f*cked a girl after she hadn't for that long, she bled, and i switched on her about not tellin me about a period.

she convinced me that that wasn't it, and it was just that it had been long

said she started cryin as soon as i was out of sight but this was probably a guilt trip

who remembers the jodie cusses lol

HAHAH I HEARD JODIE TRIPS OVER HER CORDLESS PHONE

I HEARD JODIE SITS ON THE TV AND WATCHES THE SOFA

I HEARD JODIE WENT PUB AND HEARD DRINKS WERE ON THE HOUSE, SO SHE GOT A LADDER

I HEARD JODIE TAKES A TAPE MESUARE BED TO SEE HOW LONG SHES SLEPT FOR.

• Upvote 2